2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I am having the same problem. The scene in her bedroom never happens at the designated time so I cannot progress the game. This is why I am getting sick of all the time specific content in these games. It's just a hassle. Furthermore, the quest long in game never tell you what time or what day usually, you have to go find a walkthrough, and even those can be confusing. Just tell us everything we need to know IN the game quest logs. If they say something once, you are going to forget it by the next time you play.
I can't get to trigger either. anybody have a solution?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Lucius Logan
Stats Manipulation
put Aiko / Elizabeth / Jessica / Karina / Kate / Monique / Sarah **case sensitive in front
e.g.
Aiko_affec
Aiko_obey
Aiko_lust
Aiko_hate
Aiko_deprav

Time/Day Manipulation
navigation.calendar.day=1 **1-7 1=Sunday...
navigation.calendar.time=1 **1-4 1=Morning...

KaChing
totalMoney=1 **unlimited

Paapi
*must have Aiko Apartment Unlocked*
find Trevor, ask Dildo
ask Gia, ask Dildo
Friday,Afternoon Beach>Beach Pod, Relax and meet Gia
go to sleep
Afternoon, ask Gia for Dildo
University->Hallway A Aiko, Dildo (F Kate)
Afternoon, Aiko Apartment
that's all new in 0.11?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Tried to manipulate a whole range of points to trigger stuff, didn't work. After the scene with Mindy on the beach with the old fat dude, I didn't trigger any new scene with Mindy or Monique catching them in the process.

Think I will just scratch my saves down to be borked and start over -)

Game clearly would benefit from some inbuilt hint system in the phone or something...

Reactions: S0k4

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
No worth playing yet :(
Redoing +Fixing Night sex scenes ...Impregnation with choice (Mc To Own All Girls=Alfa Male)
The only Good are Girls on this game nothing else :love:(y)
Sex on diferent ways,Relationship,Love,Dating,Milf fuck + Similar Animations like on DMD <--Game with be Worthy :cool:(y)
If nothing from this what i write is not included game with Suck every update :confused:(n)

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Tried to manipulate a whole range of points to trigger stuff, didn't work. After the scene with Mindy on the beach with the old fat dude, I didn't trigger any new scene with Mindy or Monique catching them in the process.

Think I will just scratch my saves down to be borked and start over -)

Game clearly would benefit from some inbuilt hint system in the phone or something...
Sunday/Afternoon->Beach
Mindy Scene 1-5

buy_lotion+=1
buy_blunt+=1
set_date_with_mindy_at_the_beach=5 (to trigger Mindy Beach Scene 5 w/ Monique) *1-5 Mindy Scene Stage
choose Yes

Monique Scene at stage 5 where Yes and Extreme Fetish option appeared.
Extreme Fetish when the fat guy become sub and MC watch Mindy step on that poor guy penis
Yes where MC choose to fuck Mindy in the shower / Monique scene is added in v0.11
if already complete it, need to manipulate the trigger variable

Reactions: Madridfan

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
This game is BS. Without walkthrough you caint do much, and even if you do, you need to manipulate saves to trigger events just "because".

I will never touch this game again unless there will be some kind of a hint system built inside the game, what to do next, when and where.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes