2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Seems, 011ALPHA-pc is completely fucked up.
Code:
Couldn't find file 'navigation/Kate_Bedroom/night/kate_bedroom_afternoon_a.png'.
Couldn't find file 'navigation/Main_Area/night/sarah_phone_a.png'

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, I see "pregnancy risk" when banging hoe... Is there plans to implement pregnancy?

Reactions: Paapi

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
someone please share a save game from the scene blackmail Sarah
I can't find her :(
E7wOD5Rm_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Melkai

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i truly don't get ratings on this site:
this one gets 2.5 stars / a house in the rift gets 5 ?

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
the game is always confusing only dev knows what updates are done can we get a hint system or maybe a updated walk through otherwise its just a waste of time and data

Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I got a key from Aiko, but when I'm in front of her door in the afternoon (as we agreed)
- I click "select key" - it doesn't work.
I just knock on the door and read a dialogue: "She probably isn't here right now."
What kind of stupidity??
What should I do?
Or is this another fault?

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
You can see more and better nude pic of monique in the shower by spycam than in this scene on beach, STILL not worthy donwloading, be advised. This game development is a big chunk of horseshit. Not a penny in this one.

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
The game has potential. The characters are really nicely done. But yeah, it needs to have a hint system so that the players won't be changing windows from time to time and be more focused on the game itself.

Personally, I'm willing to donate for this game but it still needs more work. Also, a scene gallery would be nice as well!

Best of luck to the devs and creators of this game!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I need a set of savegames for i am floundering around not knowing what to do and i do not like this.

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
So I stopped playing the game at v0.7 because of the whole sandbox no hints/objectives list stuff, just to come back after 4 major updates to find it still the same.. What a shame, I really liked this game and thought it had great potential.

I don't think I'll give this update a go, not until the dev implements proper objectives hints.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Sarah/Aiko/Alexander event doesn't trigger, its either dog shit scripting or I might have missed a single event step with Aiko or someone else few months ago the last time I played. Fuck hunting that single needle in walk-through, I don't have enough autism for that. Also the train girl content that was added, I don't remember if I even paid for the girl, so its rip with that thread for me.
it does in after thursday i think go to sarahs rooms

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes