2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Found the new scene with the girl at the beach and the fat dude, but apart from that haven't been able to find or trigger anything else.

For the people commenting on the content and how little it was. Maybe you can tell the triggers to what was, or did you just extract and look at the images without playing?
Not everyone likes to ruined their appetite before supper.

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Lucius Logan
Stats Manipulation
put Aiko / Elizabeth / Jessica / Karina / Kate / Monique / Sarah **case sensitive in front
e.g.
Aiko_affec
Aiko_obey
Aiko_lust
Aiko_hate
Aiko_deprav

Time/Day Manipulation
navigation.calendar.day=1 **1-7 1=Sunday...
navigation.calendar.time=1 **1-4 1=Morning...

KaChing
totalMoney=1 **unlimited

Paapi
*must have Aiko Apartment Unlocked*
find Trevor, ask Dildo
ask Gia, ask Dildo
Friday,Afternoon Beach>Beach Pod, Relax and meet Gia
go to sleep
Afternoon, ask Gia for Dildo
University->Hallway A Aiko, Dildo (F Kate)
Afternoon, Aiko Apartment

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Lucius Logan
Stats Manipulation
put Aiko / Elizabeth / Jessica / Karina / Kate / Monique / Sarah **case sensitive in front
e.g.
Aiko_affec
Aiko_obey
Aiko_lust
Aiko_hate
Aiko_deprav

Time/Day Manipulation
navigation.calendar.day=1 **1-7 1=Sunday...
navigation.calendar.time=1 **1-4 1=Morning...

KaChing
totalMoney=1 **unlimited

Paapi
*must have Aiko Apartment Unlocked*
find Trevor, ask Dildo
ask Gia, ask Dildo
Friday,Afternoon Beach>Beach Pod, Relax and meet Gia
go to sleep
Afternoon, ask Gia for Dildo
University->Hallway A Aiko, Dildo (F Kate)
Afternoon, Aiko Apartment
How do you unlock Aiko's apartement? Backtracking through a entire week trying anything, but find no option what so ever. Only find Aiko at the school, and option is to talk to her, or try blackmail, but lack obidence points.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Can someone share a full 0.10 save please? I think something got bugged when I started 0.11 with my save.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you unlock Aiko's apartement? Backtracking through a entire week trying anything, but find no option what so ever. Only find Aiko at the school, and option is to talk to her, or try blackmail, but lack obidence points.
I can't find a legit way, though manipulating alpha saves seems to work. Requires you still have the previous game version.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Zer0z Joshua Tree
must have finished Aiko/Sarah/Alex event
University->Hallway A Aiko, Blackmail Aiko (F Kate)
*if it show "Not enough obedience points", picture_aiko_sarah_alexander=1 in console
That the event in the living room where Aiko get abused right? Did that though. My saves so old they probably bugged though, never started over with any update. Had to cheat on Sarah once to add a lust point to advance as well. tnx, will try.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Sarah/Aiko/Alexander event doesn't trigger, its either dog shit scripting or I might have missed a single event step with Aiko or someone else few months ago the last time I played. Fuck hunting that single needle in walk-through, I don't have enough autism for that. Also the train girl content that was added, I don't remember if I even paid for the girl, so its rip with that thread for me.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sarah/Aiko/Alexander event doesn't trigger, its either dog shit scripting or I might have missed a single event step with Aiko or someone else few months ago the last time I played. Fuck hunting that single needle in walk-through, I don't have enough autism for that. Also the train girl content that was added, I don't remember if I even paid for the girl, so its rip with that thread for me.
Try add one and one obedience point, at a time, to see if it triggers the aiko blackmail.... maybe that does something. idk... I think the points is the triggers, so if you add to many points, stuff get messed up...

Reactions: supermanz95
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes