2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
so you stopped playing it for imaginary reasons?
No? At the time I stopped the trans content in the bathroom was unavoidable.

Except it is avoidable.

By not going with the trans prostitute.

It's incredibly easy to avoid, so very easy. So you stopped playing because you don't understand how options work.
I did avoid that content tyvm, but at the time I played you could not avoid the tranny in the bathroom.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok I think I already have my answer, but is this game REALLY that bad when it goes sandbox? I mean the last time I played this was BEFORE the changes. Walkthrough seems to be done by a dedicated person so they at least enjoy the game.

Just seems it really did have things going for it and 186 pages is nothing to scoff at. Yet I keep saying next update, next update.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Great game, i think it just need more direction of where to go next, i always find my self clicking every where and going every where trying to find the next objective, so like hints or something on the phone would be great for the game

Reactions: Dyhart

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.011] [Vilelab] - Original Size: 2.59GB

Compressed version for PC (398MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
According to new images, there's a new scene with Monique at the beach, anyone figure out how to trigger it?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes