2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

marcos

Apr 28, 2017
Here are my personal cheats of the game.
Backup the original file ("attributes.rpy") before replacing it.
How it works: press "Show/Hide Interface" and "Attributes", at this point you see my "Cheats ON / OFF" menu, which allows you to make value changes and add money (y) .
View attachment 457247 (use the standalone version without having to make any changes)
View attachment 457954 Standalone version with a more accurate graphic (it should not generate any error, I think)
Just copy the .rpyc content into the "game" folder.
View attachment 457255
why does it only appear once?

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Sarah/Aiko/Alexander scene how ? i saw the sarah and jessica plan scene ... is there another trigger ?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Sarah/Aiko/Alexander scene how ? i saw the sarah and jessica plan scene ... is there another trigger ?
I am having the same problem. The scene in her bedroom never happens at the designated time so I cannot progress the game. This is why I am getting sick of all the time specific content in these games. It's just a hassle. Furthermore, the quest long in game never tell you what time or what day usually, you have to go find a walkthrough, and even those can be confusing. Just tell us everything we need to know IN the game quest logs. If they say something once, you are going to forget it by the next time you play.

Reactions: Cadura

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
Update 18/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Indecent desires" version "0.10".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Indecent desires" versione "0.10".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Indecent desires" version "0.09".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The whole game needs to be reprogrammed by someone who knows how to do it. It was pretty good back when it started out as a VN but the freedom system is very messy, how events pop up sometimes but not all the time and how the points system seems to not do anything. Also, lack of content do to time wasted on Patreon renders and not making more game content. All development time should go to the game only. what should be 15mins of content is 2+ hours trying to trigger shit get pissed off and turn the game off in frustration. I hate to be this negative towards another developer but there are so many things in this game that would make it great the renders and story are great. but the execution of the game systems makes it fail

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Its been awhile. I got this from the OP. Someone tell me this was here for the revamp not another revamp that's going to happen again, because you you all continue to support this Dev something is seriously wrong with you. (Revamping the game system)
There were some complaints from the community because of the "navigation system" of the game and the fact that the game can not be really played without a walkthrough.
The main problem was that the events were too spread and that you needed to know exactly when and where it is going to happen a specific event.
I took a step back and realised that the game navigation system was not exactly what I wanted it to be.
I've been working very hard after releasing the Alpha and we are in process of revamping the game system.
We are going to remake everything after the night pool party (end of chapter 6).

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Its been awhile. I got this from the OP. Someone tell me this was here for the revamp not another revamp that's going to happen again, because you all continue to support this Dev something is seriously wrong with you. (Revamping the game system)
There were some complaints from the community because of the "navigation system" of the game and the fact that the game can not be really played without a walkthrough.
The main problem was that the events were too spread and that you needed to know exactly when and where it is going to happen a specific event.
I took a step back and realised that the game navigation system was not exactly what I wanted it to be.
I've been working very hard after releasing the Alpha and we are in process of revamping the game system.
We are going to remake everything after the night pool party (end of chapter 6).
Now that I've cooled down. Revamping game systems should happen in the background while normal content is produced. Not at the cost of Patreons, Also there is no harm of hiring someone who is more advanced at coding to fix everything for you. Just my opinion on it. I hope Vilelab does not take it as a shot to him as it's not meant to be. It's meant as constructive criticism as I see A lot of potential in this game the Renders are on point and the story sounds good just the execution is off a bit and I like to offer advice when I can. Dev's make mistakes we are human after all but to pull support is stupid when even the dev realizes changes need to be made. I will and do pull support if they won't at least listen to feedback.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I have played and restarted this game so many times. And to this day everytime she shows up, I want to shank that bitch Jessica. . . . is that a option in future updates?! lol (probably the only character so far I actually want to blackmail, and I hope I get the option)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
There are no real options, only the illusion that there is. Like seriously why even have the Affection option? Everything is blackmail and corruption anyway. Also couple of more tags should've been added.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

hmm_beach_052.jpg

Hey guys,
I just released Indecent Desires ver. 011.
What we added in this version:
11 new Scenes
/ 10 new Animations / 400+ HD images / 1 new Location (Aiko's Apartment)
You can get the latest version here:
Indecent Desires ver. 011 + Walkthrough -
Indecent Desires ver. 011 -
Thank you for your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017

View attachment 733907

Hey guys,
I just released Indecent Desires ver. 011.
What we added in this version:
11 new Scenes
/ 10 new Animations / 400+ HD images / 1 new Location (Aiko's Apartment)
You can get the latest version here:
Indecent Desires ver. 011 + Walkthrough -
Indecent Desires ver. 011 -
Thank you for your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team
I hope this time there will be at least something interesting

Reactions: Cernunnos.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes