2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There is no change, game is still grindy, no hint system, extra content is like a 5-10 minutes gameplay. As so many people said before, it's better to wait 1-2 years for more content/significant changes.
Thanks. I gues its big shame then. I'm waiting this game change like 1 year and still nothing. It has potencial to but...

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Well i wasnt ask that. I dont know why people gives answers like that? You could tell me ''He doesnt change anyting. Grind amount is same, directions still bad.'' like that thing. Or opposite? Instead of thoose telling like that things is not logical. Thanks...
Hi, I am really sorry for upsetting you. It was not my purpose and I am not a rude person. Some times different countries-different mentalities. I was trying to provide you with my conclusion for the game in a humorous way. Kind regards

nevermore74

Aug 9, 2019
I'm having issues with this game. I don't know if it's a bug. But almost all the icon's disappeared from the map. I can only go home or to elizabeth's house. I only went there once on saturday. I'm running out of things to do. At home I can only ask the girls to have a drink with them at night. I've gone through all their options. I enter every room in the house from morning to afternoon and don't find anyone. I have the options to blackmail monique and sarah but I don't have the corruption to do it to either one. I'm confused because it seems I've ran out of options to advance the story.
Same issues for me...

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
how do I unblock it
Rub your dick on her lips and you will have the opportunity to put your dick in her mouth.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
how I get it unlocked

NEW SCENE: Blackmail Sarah at night » You need to have the picture from the scene with Sarah/Aiko/Alexander » Visit Sarah in her bedroom in the evening and invite her to drink something (you need to have a bottle of whiskey and enough affection points for this) » After you drink with Sarah, go to her room at night » Rub your cock on her lips and you will have the option to „[Put your cock in her mouth]“ » Play this scene as you like

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes