2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
which one is not optional. kate/aiko and aiko and alexzander is optional
aiko alexzander is only partially optional, and that is only in so far as viewing, it still happens the same way whether or not you watch, and the blowjob is still forced on you. Thus non-optional NTR with the option to not watch the sex (but it still happens).

Optional means you have the choice for it to not happen at all. Not the option to not view it. (The illusion of choice, isn't choice).

Tldnr Analogy of the spoiler: Say you have a cookie, and the choice is whether or not to spy on your cookie, either way you see someone spit on the cookie, but if you spy they rub their balls on your cookie. And you are forced to eat that cookie, and no matter whether you spied on the cookie or not, there is a pube on the cookie from their balls. Since just because you didn't watch them rub their balls on your cookie doesn't mean it didn't happen. Thus you don't actually have a choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
aiko alexzander is only partially optional, and that is only in so far as viewing, it still happens the same way whether or not you watch, and the blowjob is still forced on you. Thus non-optional NTR with the option to not watch the sex (but it still happens).

Optional means you have the choice for it to not happen at all. Not the option to not view it. (The illusion of choice, isn't choice).

Tldnr Analogy of the spoiler: Say you have a cookie, and the choice is whether or not to spy on your cookie, either way you see someone spit on the cookie, but if you spy they rub their balls on your cookie. And you are forced to eat that cookie, and no matter whether you spied on the cookie or not, there is a pube on the cookie from their balls. Since just because you didn't watch them rub their balls on your cookie doesn't mean it didn't happen. Thus you don't actually have a choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in that case 90 % of ntr games is non optional ntr.

• Angry
Reactions: loikl

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Indeed and that is partly the problem when mix genres like Romance and NTR that are diametrically opposed, seeing is even worse but it will always impact the characters for those who believe in character integrity. On the other hand this game seems to have gone completely the blackmail/corruption route anyway so way less clash with characters you might like to romance, (since all of them are involved with it in direct family/house except possibly the mother that is away). None left in this game I would guess. Own maybe, but not romance. :p

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
.... That is why they are ntr games... and the ones that are listed as optional are proper optional. i.e. 2 different routes. or it is explicitly states that nothing happens. nor forces anything to happen. That being said NTR games don't need to be optional, if the dev only wants to cater to NTR that is fine, the issue here is this game is not listed as NTR and tries to pretend it isn't in part an NTR game when it is. just not full blown

Basically Affection is a joke in this game. might as well not be in it the way it is being done.

Macelo

Jun 7, 2018
how I get it unlocked

NEW SCENE: Blackmail Sarah at night » You need to have the picture from the scene with Sarah/Aiko/Alexander » Visit Sarah in her bedroom in the evening and invite her to drink something (you need to have a bottle of whiskey and enough affection points for this) » After you drink with Sarah, go to her room at night » Rub your cock on her lips and you will have the option to „[Put your cock in her mouth]“ » Play this scene as you like
will have the option to „[Put your cock in her mouth]“ <<< >>>
This option does not appear.

Cadura

May 19, 2020
So, I played quite a bit and seemed to have missed much. I helped Aiko out of the bathtub situation and overheared Sarah and Jessica speak about their plan. However, where can I meet Aiko and do something with her - like meeting her at her apartment (since that seems to be new).

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes