2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Vauras

Jun 4, 2020
I was just about to start this game and decided to cruise through the comments before i do and found this gem of a sentence which is totally out of context but made me laugh out loud :ROFLMAO:
... I buy a blunt from Trevor, it's in my inventory, I go smoke with Katrina, it's still in my inventory. I go buy another blunt from Trevor ...

ozzyboi35

Jul 4, 2019
Use this location: IndecentDesires-theGamev011ALPHA-pc\game\saves

you can also rename the save file for example: 1-1-LT1.save

let me know if you have any other questions
There must be another location on my pc where it is saved as when I boot the game back up it only gives me the games I have saved, if I delete my saved games from my games folder then reeboot it still has my saved games .....

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
0.11 I found couple of new scenes, one with Aiko and a few with Mindy (beach girl), just repeat sundays for a few weeks. No other changes it seems, Trevor is not giving the strap-on unfortunately. Update seems a bit useless again.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Which things changed about game? Is he change navigate or any system? (I'm not playing game like 4-5 month)

Feb 29, 2020
and that just… take one with the menias… they don't want to, but of course after finishing all the questions… aiko was good… but it stopped, because you can't give the strap-on… at the beach I already bought the protector. ..it only worked once, it's in the inventory but the option always appears. so much time to update and little for fun.kkkkk

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If you blackmail Sarah you can have sex with her one time ... and if you don't blackmail her, can you do something?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Keep your time for other games.
Well i wasnt ask that. I dont know why people gives answers like that? You could tell me ''He doesnt change anyting. Grind amount is same, directions still bad.'' like that thing. Or opposite? Instead of thoose telling like that things is not logical. Thanks...

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Well i wasnt ask that. I dont know why people gives answers like that? You could tell me ''He doesnt change anyting. Grind amount is same, directions still bad.'' like that thing. Or opposite? Instead of thoose telling like that things is not logical. Thanks...
There is no change, game is still grindy, no hint system, extra content is like a 5-10 minutes gameplay. As so many people said before, it's better to wait 1-2 years for more content/significant changes.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes