2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
My friends many times have given thanks for the fact that the Patreon site does not give access to my country, because there are many games that have been in development for 2 and up to 3 years and with each new version they are only disappointed,
that's why I appreciate not being able to become one.
I have read many posts in this thread and it is embarrassing so many bad criteria about this game if I put my money into this I would really feel cheated after so long and so little advance in history

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Okey i give up on this Game now, until dev make a proper VS Style again. I played a whole week, go at every spot at every time. So grindy. I cant go to Aikos apartment. She is never there. I never see the Sauna scene. Mabye some bugs, because i use savefiles from the start, but i dont like to start new game, because you guys now why. And then all this blackmailing. I hate it. And then ugly Mindy, realy? New girl beause of what? Why not content with Elizabeth Kelly or Karina. And why not make a proper questlog ingame? And money, always cheating money, because i cant earn or find any. Hrrrrrrrrrrr.. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Oke, so my anger is gone

Reactions: thedarknight0

Guslevi

Sep 7, 2017
[QUOTE = "mdmnsjs1, publicación: 2916029, miembro: 1030164"]
use y cambie el dinero, lo cambié a 100k, funciona desde un guardado
[/ CITAR]
many thanks friend.

maulegals

Nov 30, 2019
It seems to me that between the alpha version and the final version, this is the most empty update of all. There is just a new conversation with Aiko, Trevor and Gia, and the episode with Gia on the beach. Few renderings and no animation. There is no logic of time and space, for example: on Saturday afternoon Kate is sleeping in her bed at the same time she is in the pool. The author posted here earlier that v0.11 would be the best of all. I think he meant "minor".

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
It seems to me that between the alpha version and the final version, this is the most empty update of all. There is just a new conversation with Aiko, Trevor and Gia, and the episode with Gia on the beach. Few renderings and no animation. There is no logic of time and space, for example: on Saturday afternoon Kate is sleeping in her bed at the same time she is in the pool. The author posted here earlier that v0.11 would be the best of all. I think he meant "minor".
Because this game is as unplayable as Second Happiness. You can only download and see pictures

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Jesus, this game is the hardest I have played here. The house is too big for nothing, certain days and time for events, its even hard to get what you need to do with walkthrough.
I really like arts but all that grind makes me wanna close the game.

Reactions: ahuss

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
this game has a lot of bugs lol.. cant enter kates room withouth error (even after fresh start of game) same goes for hospital..

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a save for futa content that works, i tried other saves and they just have errors, also this game is insane trying to find where to go next, once school starts all the locations disappear so you cant get drinks or anything from shop after it starts. But if anyone has a save that work for futa content, i would be very happy ;D

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
how did you get those conversations? all I've found is sex with train girl on the beach with train attendant watching then being humiliated.

Reactions: maulegals

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
how did you get those conversations? all I've found is sex with train girl on the beach with train attendant watching then being humiliated.
It is necessary to go to the beach with the girl from the train 4 times in a row.
The old man will appear.
You need to go on - Monica will appear.
And tell him about meeting her on Wednesday afternoon.
But I don't get it. Maybe because I can't find baby soap anywhere.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Changelog v0.011. I have found these. Its not complete, there might be more scenes. I haven't played the latest version yet, so don't know how to get those. If you find more then post..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes