2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
idk why the mc need it but without it the event wouldnt work, with training ask monique or just do the glitch go to the dark street at day click the "bedroom button" sleep until night then click the "back button"
well tried that going to dark street at day etc but no luck. so few weeks training and try again.

JaMaW

Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, I have been testing this game for a while, where to use the key and When for Aiko's house?

D

Deleted member 2704656

OK, where the fuck is Aiko? Walkthrough says you can find her in the pool every weekday afternoon but she's never there. Found out you can ask Kate where she is and she says she was sent home to do some chores but she stiil isn't there and I've checked every goddamn room in the house, so where the fuck is she? How do you get her to show up?

This game is just so disappointing, and as much as I really want to like it, it's becoming increasingly harder to do so. I mean, this thing is so devoid of any story or plot structure that I've honestly forgotten if there ever was one and if there was, what the hell was it? Each update delivers such minor non-sequiturs that I honestly can't believe the dev could possibly sit back after finishing each one and think to themselves, "yep, job well done". And don't get me started on that walkthrough. It's such a great metaphor for this game though; poorly structured and lacking in detail.
U can find her in her bathroom

Sep 25, 2017
This game is awesome....the classic build up to the epic finale.... when will the next major update be up and out? Any Clue???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.12 alpha when 0.11 is still in alpha.

if 0.12 wt has same type text as in 0.11 wt then it's a lot scrolling since search doesn't work.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes