2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Sighs for a damn open world he doesn't have any repeatable scenes. You probably want see romance or lust scenes for years now. Only way to do sexual shit with family members knowing is blackmail and that is it.
You can repeat the prostitute stuff. Unless it gives an error ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Who
By the way, this definition ...

... means that masturbating makes you gay (JK...mostly). I have a penis. I like my penis. If she has a penis? Meh.

Honestly, I'm not really sure how to explain my own perspective other than to say that I'm straight, and if this trans woman wanted to go out with me, no past or present penis would stop me.
View attachment 851685
Who is that chic on the pic bro?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I am wondering is well there be anyone left to fuck for the MC. It seems like the only sex scenes the MC can get are through blackmail then afterwards the girls hate him.

Aiko and Kate both hate me and wont talk to me after their blackmail scenes. Is their any kind of love paths in this game? I would actually like to be with Kate and Aiko.

But my main interest is Monique and I don't want to have to blackmail her and have her hate me as well.
mc can fuck once that train girl and also that crazy girl at school (on blackmail path) and aiko once before blackmailing and younger cousin and aiko once on blackmail path (giirls will/should forgive eventually, if not then dev made another dumb move (not 1st nor last i'm afraid)).

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port :
Indecent Desires v0.016 Gallery+cheat MOD(488MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Special thanks 'IAmAB's and 'ducharpentu' for their gallery and cheat MOD

if you find any error, you can report me here-

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
mc can fuck once that train girl and also that crazy girl at school (on blackmail path) and aiko once before blackmailing and younger cousin and aiko once on blackmail path (giirls will/should forgive eventually, if not then dev made another dumb move (not 1st nor last i'm afraid)).
Those are dumb in and of themselves making it so you can only fuck them a certain amount of times then thats it. I actually rewrote Karina's part so I could fuck her anytime I want but of course that means I would have to do that every time there is an update and then do that with the other girls as well seems like a lot of work.

Also I didn't think Kate's supposed blackmail evidence was that good but if Kate loves Aiko so much wouldn't the MC have better blackmail material over Kate. Considering he could tell Kate's mother what is going on between them and get Aiko sent back home so Kate wouldn't be able to see her anymore.

So I do hope you are right and that the girls do forgive us at some point. But with the way this Dev writes I am thinking that possibly at some point the MC well just get the upper hand on Kate and Akio and start blackmailing them again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I do hope you are right and that the girls do forgive us at some point. But with the way this Dev writes I am thinking that possibly at some point the MC well just get the upper hand on Kate and Akio and start blackmailing them again.
we'll see how it advances, there are plenty of stupid things like mc needing gun to advance to see aiko getting fucked by that old fart.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Who
Who is that chic on the pic bro?
She is Nicole Maines, , currently playing in Supergirl on The CW. FYI, she had gender reassignment surgery in July 2015 and has an identical twin brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeruvex

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Guess that is me out then sounds like this game is a cuck fest.
sorta, still surprised this doesn't have the NTR tag desipte other games, like Double homework got the NTR tag, because it is psychological NTR, but there are no actual scenes of characters doing stuff with anyone but MC... yet. They say won't though, although without spoiling anything, the end of the last update kinda classes as NTR, without being full NTR (no sexual contact... only cause MC interrupted though) cause they wanted shock value, but it more so pissed people off. (I think it is supposed to be a dream? either way shitty cliffhanger ending)

Like this has proper NTR scene... but no NTR tag XD

Like don't matter that it is with a single character that is being blackmailed... they are still doing sexual shit with another guy besides MC, while being a love interest of MC, (why else would you have affection and corruption variables for the character??? XD ) So is still NTR.

That isn't to say this game can't have NTR, it just needs to be labelled as such, and stop pretending like it isn't catering to that crowd. Either go full and have that route as an option, or don't do it at all. Don't mash them together into some sort of quasi-ntr/non-ntr game, that will just annoy both crowds.

As it stands from last time I played, which to be fair was a while, and I was on the affection route mind you (hence my comments about the affection variables being a joke, cause the scene makes more sense on the corruption path) it was non-optional NTR, just cause you have the choice to only watch it partially doesn't mean it magically isn't cannon, which that kinda shit is a joke for an "optional" NTR let alone a game that isn't even tagged as such.

It's like they thought it was too obvious they were trying to follow lewdlab at the start and went in the polar opposite direction. smashing shit along the way. and not sticking the landing on any niche, but still having them there. Like instead of trimming the fat, they are trimming the meat. And while fat is great for flavour, you gotta have something to actually flavor. No one enjoys a stick of lard.

Probably have to add this: I don't mind if it doesn't cater to me, but it needs to be honest about what it is, currently it is pretending to be a ince... ahem, tenant game with affection/corruption routes, but instead it is a VN, with vague options, that don't really change the story at all, with some forced NTR. It should just tear out the sandbox, and just have dialogue options, cause as it stands the sandbox only serves to increase the play time. And not in an enjoyable manner. Only real purpose is choosing the girls... which can again be done with dialogue options.

Rant over :S (I care so much, cause I was really invested in it's potential... emphasis on was. Now I am just a doomsayer XD )

Last edited:

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I read the reviews and see that after switching from VN to the sandbox, the reviews have turned negative. People don't like the sandbox. Why doesn't the developer listen to feedback and return to VN format? The game has slipped from 4 stars to 2 stars. And 2 stars and those only for renders.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
will there ever be a full walkthrough made?
because i can't find everything and it's not always clear on what to do next :/

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Those are dumb in and of themselves making it so you can only fuck them a certain amount of times then thats it. I actually rewrote Karina's part so I could fuck her anytime I want but of course that means I would have to do that every time there is an update and then do that with the other girls as well seems like a lot of work.

Also I didn't think Kate's supposed blackmail evidence was that good but if Kate loves Aiko so much wouldn't the MC have better blackmail material over Kate. Considering he could tell Kate's mother what is going on between them and get Aiko sent back home so Kate wouldn't be able to see her anymore.

Thanks for this post, I haven't played the game since the first update it became free roam. If all the sex scenes are based around blackmail after not playing for like 2ish years I'll just drop this all-together. Not into rape at all, if that's all the dev keeps bringing out (in the form of blackmail) then I guess I have my answer if this game will ever be playable again (for me).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
how is this game not tagged as NTR/cuckold is beyond me. Your love interest literally get fucked by another guy in front of you and you have no choice to interrupt. You either watch her get fucked or don't watch it but it still happens. What do you need more to get a ntr tag? Other games has NTR tag which has waaaaaaaay lighter ntr elements than this

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes