nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
Ba-bam

Jet-Ski Scene
1. Go to Trevor, ask about Jet-Ski.
2. Accept.
3. At Night, go to Monique Room. Snap pic
4. Go to Trevor, ask about Jet-Ski.
5. Go to Hospital. Find Monique, ask about Jet-Ski.
6. At Afternoon, go to Beach.
7. Click Jet-ski and wait for Monique.

Dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun

how do you throw this because I’m lost

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
This game would be unplayable if it wasnt for renders. Also walkthrough is so bad, like there is no straight line, you hardly realise what you need to do because actions there are so separated

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
OK...I leave this game for the moment...it's really fastidious to obtain a version Android operationnal...I hope for the update 0.013, this problem will be forbiden...good luck for the gamers with v0.012 with android version...

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
Ba-bam

Jet-Ski Scene
1. Go to Trevor, ask about Jet-Ski.
2. Accept.
3. At Night, go to Monique Room. Snap pic
4. Go to Trevor, ask about Jet-Ski.
5. Go to Hospital. Find Monique, ask about Jet-Ski.
6. At Afternoon, go to Beach.
7. Click Jet-ski and wait for Monique.

Dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun

how do you throw this because I’m lost
no one can tell me how and when we can start this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorta, still surprised this doesn't have the NTR tag desipte other games, like Double homework got the NTR tag, because it is psychological NTR, but there are no actual scenes of characters doing stuff with anyone but MC... yet.
technically that old fart and aiko is ntr.

I'm afraid it's never clear.
that's very true.

how is this game not tagged as NTR/cuckold is beyond me. Your love interest literally get fucked by another guy in front of you and you have no choice to interrupt. You either watch her get fucked or don't watch it but it still happens. What do you need more to get a ntr tag? Other games has NTR tag which has waaaaaaaay lighter ntr elements than this
aiko isn't mc's li atm nor was at that point, he just wants to get into his cousins and aunt's pants and prolly neighbor's too.

Reactions: cib64 and Twistty

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Is there any guide to find hidden gallery? I look back to 10 pages and dont find much information on finding gallery. Many are asking for walkthrough and of course it was poorly guiding.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
This game would be unplayable if it wasnt for renders. Also walkthrough is so bad, like there is no straight line, you hardly realise what you need to do because actions there are so separated
Well I do not know. Personally, I had no problem with the walkthrough. If you follow the walkthrough exactly, it shouldn't be a problem.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
aiko isn't mc's li atm nor was at that point, he just wants to get into his cousins and aunt's pants and prolly neighbor's too.
uhhh yeah no, she is very much a love interest by that point, especially if you have been doing her story.

So Did you mean that the old fart with aiko wasn't NTR? cause your last comment kinda contrasts it, and I was saying it was NTR.... which it is by NTR standards, cause by then MC has an interest in her if you follow the story chronologically.
Hell she is established as a LI in the damn prologue. (the degree to which is dependent on player choice, but is still established as a main LI).

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Who
Who is that chic on the pic bro?
Her name is . She plays Nia Nal/Dreamer on the current Supergirl show. She is an interesting case in transgender in my opinion, not just because I fell in love with on the show before finding out she was trans, but also because it's a head trip look at her next to her twin brother. You can see that they're twins, and yet she looks like a girl, and her brother looks like a boy. At that point I sort of threw my hands up and said, "you know what, she says she's a girl, she looks like a girl, so I'm just gonna roll with it."

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
this game needs an INGAME walkthrough... or at least a hint system, i was a paetron untill yesterday, but honestly .. iam sick how he is samming me, and others....
the game is buggy, the sanbox sucks, noone wanted it.noone can play this game without a walkthrough, noone knows in game where to trigger the next event, or how to trigger it.this game is unplayable , and from update to update it gets worse.
we are at version 0.12 .....and yet there is nothing but teasing...
fuck this game realy ...

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes