2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It seems like a lot of developers do this. They have a game that comes out and has great direction, then it loses all momentum often turning into something different. They did it recently with Echoes of Lust and Leap of Faith. Something just went wrong all the sudden and a pivot in direction just ruined them. One of the worst is Bright Past, dear god it has turned into an utterly confusing game that forced all the time of day and day specific bullcrap to the point where even a guide is confusing and hard to follow.
Precisely why I'm always hesitant with sandbox games. Only one that I played that was remotely coherent despite the ridiculous slow burn and without the need for a walkthrough is Midnight Paradise. Like or hate the plot/story, the way we are able to refer to the 'cell phone' for specific hints on advancing every storyline really should be incorporated in some way with alll other sandbox style games.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I will wait for the update summary first. Any real content or just one more "I made up a new character for an update we will never see again"?

MaxTheMooshroom

Feb 12, 2019
Alrighty then fellas. I had trouble figuring out how to progress after the scene with sarah and jessica in the kitchen. Reading through this thread, I'm not the only one. So I depacked the game and read through the game's scripts after finding a teeny bit of info from the dev about needing a gun, following up with some info from this thread.

Note, these might not be in quite the correct order, I apologize in advance. The source is spaghetti, everywhere. This seems to possibly be generated scripts though from what I can tell (I'm not familiar with renpy), so not the fault of the dev. Or, if it is their fault, it doesn't *really* matter, but would help with their development if they refactored.

requirements to progress, starting from after the kitchen scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps! Might have missed something, sorry, hope this guides you in the right direction.

Reactions: HillDweller

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we need in the new version sex scene from monique
That So Won't Happen Until Version 0.5 Or Something Like That. same applies to non-bm sex with aunty, aiko and younger cousin. good thing that there's that prostitute otherwise mc would get blueballed.

The new versions always get posted at least since I've been on this site
sure eventually, somewhere middle of way to new release.

Reactions: @blitz13@

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I see a lot of really negative reviews for this game. The graphics look nice, but is this worth playing? Anything similar you might recommend?

SoleScent

Dec 30, 2020
Here are my personal cheats of the game.
Backup the original file ("attributes.rpy") before replacing it.
How it works: press "Show/Hide Interface" and "Attributes", at this point you see my "Cheats ON / OFF" menu, which allows you to make value changes and add money (y) .
View attachment 457247 (use the standalone version without having to make any changes)
View attachment 457954 Standalone version with a more accurate graphic (it should not generate any error, I think)
Just copy the .rpyc content into the "game" folder.
View attachment 457255
i increasd Moniques Obedience to 100 + and still when i try to blackmail her it gives me ( Not Enough Obedience Points) , any help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see a lot of really negative reviews for this game. The graphics look nice, but is this worth playing? Anything similar you might recommend?
well game isn't bad overall except player is lost on what to do except poking around and talking to every1 possible w/o walkthrough and simply game doesn't have much to do (once has done everything) and short updates don't help.

i increasd Moniques Obedience to 100 + and still when i try to blackmail her it gives me ( Not Enough Obedience Points) , any help?
and how do you bm her? my guess it's hardcoded so that until some flag is down she cam't be bmed.

Reactions: poodles

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Unfortunately the events (if they exist) are activated only once in the story, so the cheat does not involve any advantage in that sense .... sorry (As far as I remember, for now, there is only one event with the aunt, in which blackmail can be done)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately the events (if they exist) are activated only once in the story, so the cheat does not involve any advantage in that sense .... sorry (As far as I remember, for now, there is only one event with the aunt, in which blackmail can be done)
3 incl. auntie, 1 aiko, 1 auntie and 1 youngest cousin but if bms auntie then can't get into youngest cousin's pants.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
3 incl. auntie, 1 aiko, 1 auntie and 1 youngest cousin but if bms auntie then can't get into youngest cousin's pants.
It is true, I had forgotten about Aiko :p... about the cousin, obviously I haven't played that version :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is true, I had forgotten about Aiko :p... about the cousin, obviously I haven't played that version :unsure:
it's starts when bming aiko although after that they get angry to mc and can bm mc (when that happens is total mystery due slow progress) so do it only after done everything possible with them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is still empty sandbox?
well yes, after done everything doable then nothing but wasting time on something (getting tan or sleeping or earning money or spying cousins and aunt and all those get boring quickly).

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
well yes, after done everything doable then nothing but wasting time on something (getting tan or sleeping or earning money or spying cousins and aunt and all those get boring quickly).
how much content since 6 month ago? worth to play?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how much content since 6 month ago? worth to play?
if your version is 0.0.12 and did everything available then (fucked both of those bimbos and fucked aiko and younger cousin and rest) then only new is jetski trip with mon and whatever happens at where they end up (has choices) and job offer from trevor (which doesn't lead anywhere atm). if before 0.0.12 then those what i said above.

1 of slowest updates, dev doesn't share so needs to wait that some1 leaks it and that can take months.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes