2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Welp.. Was going to try this but reading about 100 pages or so I see that the game has an Asian girl getting raped and we can't help or save her at all.

I don't count that as NTR, but I've also read she doesn't seem to care all that much about it so I guess it is..

I'm fine with an LI getting raped, but not with it being NTR as well.

And the fact that it's apparently the MC's own family making it happen, makes me not want to play even more..

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Indecent Desires = Means Mc gona have Desires to Fuck and Be a Major Fucker :cool:(y)
It Could be so Simple Mc to Seduce Girls and Make Fall in Love with him -Shame Girls are So HOT :oops:
Night Scenes stil not Fixed + NTR added o_O MC is Sure Looser here

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Indecent Desires = Means Mc gona have Desires to Fuck and Be a Major Fucker :cool:(y)
It Could be so Simple Mc to Seduce Girls and Make Fall in Love with him -Shame Girls are So HOT :oops:
Night Scenes stil not Fixed + NTR added o_O MC is Sure Looser here
NTR was added a bunch of updates before iirc.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm conviced dev favorite is Aiko and love trolling. Last update he had a lot of people fooled that you would get some nice scenes with Monique but nope you can fuck some random girl. Now this update lets add a lot of femdom and put shit up the MC ass.

• Wow
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.014 Alpha] [Vilelab] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.10 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.09GB

Compressed PC Size: 464.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 448.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Read on the forum there's no sex with Monique. Is there anything (BJ, HJ, cunnilingus, whatever..) with Monique either?
Hard to believe there's nothing yet..

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
so basicly unavoidable ntr has been added ?...
depends on what your definition of unavoidable NTR is. you can clearly avoid that scene by not going through that route but you can not stop her from getting fucked by someone else in the story.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
And my save don't have this option (not that i will like it), because my Aiko have only 1 option at university: nevermind
So i wait for next updates
Try it in the afternoon, or the next day. The walkthrough isn't clear about that, but I only had the 'Nevermind' option at some times, and at others the 'Hey' option appeared. It's like the dev likes making the content as hard as possible to access... :rolleyes: shame because the content as such, also the more extreme stuff, is pretty darn good IMO.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Read on the forum there's no sex with Monique. Is there anything (BJ, HJ, cunnilingus, whatever..) with Monique either?
Hard to believe there's nothing yet..
There is nothing with Monique.

so basicly unavoidable ntr has been added ?...
Depends how you see NTR.

Aiko has never been only for the MC considering she's with his cousin. She's also used by others for sex relief from the start. Russian girl who's name i've forgot again, she is also getting dicked down by Trevor from the start.

This game really isn't aimed at those wanting all the women to only have sex with the MC, it isn't like that.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
There is nothing with Monique.

Depends how you see NTR.

Aiko has never been only for the MC considering she's with his cousin. She's also used by others for sex relief from the start. Russian girl who's name i've forgot again, she is also getting dicked down by Trevor from the start.

This game really isn't aimed at those wanting all the women to only have sex with the MC, it isn't like that.
You pretty much answered my questions then, I haven't played in probably a year, but came back to a NTR tag. As long as the main girls like Monique isn't in such scenes then it's salvageable for me. I don't really care for the Aiko character.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah I am getting the same issue as carlofresco in that my save, although I am on the A&K path, I only get "Nevermind". I have gone through 2 weeks of morning and afternoons at the University.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You pretty much answered my questions then, I haven't played in probably a year, but came back to a NTR tag. As long as the main girls like Monique isn't in such scenes then it's salvageable for me. I don't really care for the Aiko character.
I can't see Monique ever being touched by anyone else other than the MC.

A Trevor angle was teased at a pool party very early on but she shot him down really quickly and doesn't like him at all. It makes no sense for the dev to bring that up again, Monique is too smart to fall for his shit.

After the last update the Mc and Mon got a lot closer so story wise it would make no sense for anyone else to get involved with her.

The only problem seems to be that the dev knows quite a lot of people are waiting for Monique to be available, i'll even go as far as saying that is probably the most important angle the game would see.

The devs knows this and he seems hell bent on dragging it out.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes