2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this game has after so many updates still this unbelievably retarded gameplay? Or is it save to play, without getting stupid by grinding and clicking at everything, just to look if there is any posibility that it effects anything?
Out of curiosity what made you think the gameplay would change?

It hasn't, it's still the same as it was, probably always will be.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Read on the forum there's no sex with Monique. Is there anything (BJ, HJ, cunnilingus, whatever..) with Monique either?
Hard to believe there's nothing yet..
Impossible to predict ahead of time when you're going to get "over" a game that doesn't deliver, but I think I am just about over Monique. If the scene ever does come, I don't think I will enjoy it a fraction as much as I would have 6 months ago.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really hate it when you come across games like this that look excellent from the outset to the pictures in game being really well done to then realizing it's not for you :rolleyes: Hope the dev creates something aimed towards those of us that likes a more vanilla/romance type of game in the future especially with the artwork they have put into this game :)
In saying that I wish the dev all the best for the future of this game and I hope the fans enjoy it.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
NTR is NOT the focus of the story at all and I been playing since FOREVER. I've even had custom renders made for me. You guys jumping the shark a bit here, to be honest I'm not even sure why the Tag was added. Akiko wasn't fucking someone else in front of you to make you jealous or hurt you, she was forced and has been forced into these situations. Yes there is nothing you can do about it. RIGHT NOW. But pay attention to how things work, you been gathering blackmail on everyone throughout the game. I'm positive that Akiko's story was always ment to be Dark and by the end I'm sure you will get a few options. Save her from your fucked up family through blackmail of your own, or join them in her torment. But legit this game always had some darker scense and LI fucking other characters. You aren't a thing with any of them yet, you're positioning yourself to either get what you want romantically or take what you want by force. If that isn't something you can vibe with you might not be playing the right game. But honestly this game doesn't now nor ever has had an NTR focus.
That’s fine in all, but if you’re a newer player that’s not a fan of NTR and you see the combination Corruption, Blackmail and NTR, you’re mostly likely going to run the other way. Just saying.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
WTF? I've already reported missed night backgrounds a few monthes ago:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Main_Area/night/sarah_phone_a.png'.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Ok I may have possibly figured out why previous saves will not trigger the Aiko Reverse Blackmail convos in the hallway. Seems the dev has checks for all the possible options except for: if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 1 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon": , that is unless I am understanding the renpy code wrong.
Not working for me. I have changed the aiko.rpy file as you have written. its still not working. can plz you post your edited file.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean a lot of people dont like it and the dev said they would redo some of it?? Maybe thats a reason to ask?
Don't get me wrong, i'd join in the happy dance if he did get rid of the nonsense I just don't see it happening.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
HUGE surprise that .14alpha got leaked this soon. if only wt did same.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes