2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
For real ahah.. I cancelled my pledge around July for this particular reason.
This was the answer that I've looking for... so, I will waiting more 3 or 4 years until this game is finished to play again... if it will be finish some day...

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Not working for me. I have changed the aiko.rpy file as you have written. its still not working. can plz you post your edited file.
I didn't edit the file. I only looked through the code to see what checks were in place to be able to trigger the 3 new options for Aiko. The original code was "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon": Someone earlier stated that theirs was set to "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 2 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon": and changed their Aiko value to 1 and it worked for them. So it maybe trial and error and also make sure that you are on the BM path for Kate and Aiko

Reactions: dipp007

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
seriously ppl, stop complaining about the sandbox stuff... since game release.. ppl cry about it, the dev said many times to change some stuff.... nothing is happend so far.he wont change anything.the only thing he cares for is money.. thats why he release smallr updates after months of doing nothing.there are games and devs oiut, who release each month update after update with over 1k renders, and animatins.. and this dev here ..needs months over months to release an update with 250 renders ? .....no way ...

Reactions: Hadgar and Socou

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Bro does anyone have the latest walk through this game can't be played without it.....every character is still repeating scenes such as sarah on mobile on holiday , monique is going out , i can't figure it out...

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Same problem here, after going to the alley in the evening/night you loose all your money, i have talked to Travor about buying the gun and to take the job as a giglo/ servicer :p. So, after a few weeks of training and skipping, still no job (cant go further with other characters) he still say's to wait.. i know there is more content but i cant proceed without the damn gun. no hints other then the ones i scribed down here.

lol found a 10 dollar bill so can go onn, hint its outside lol

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
I'm not able to find the SKIP button to skip through all of the text to get to the next action. I've checked in the options/settings and selected 'Unseen Text', but there still isn't a SKIP button. Any ideas?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bro does anyone have the latest walk through this game can't be played without it.....every character is still repeating scenes such as sarah on mobile on holiday , monique is going out , i can't figure it out...
yes but you need to pay from it to dev. those who leak update don't share wt (usually, this time they did).

I'm not able to find the SKIP button to skip through all of the text to get to the next action. I've checked in the options/settings and selected 'Unseen Text', but there still isn't a SKIP button. Any ideas?
press ctrl. also select all skip options.

Reactions: TaterNuts1976

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
If you mean to skip trough time, just go to your bedroom, click the bed and skip by taking a nap (next part of day) or sleep trough to next day. For skiping text you already seen press ctrl button.

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
TaterNuts1976 said:
press ctrl. also select all skip options.

Pressing CTRL works, however, I tried enabling all of the options under SKIP, but this still does not bring up a SKIP button. I guess I'll just use CTRL for now. Thanks.

ilyaslover

Mar 22, 2020
Hello,
I'm a MAC user when I downloaded the game and tried to extract it a pop-up telling me that the data is damaged showed up is it like this for all of you ?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes