2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
May 13, 2018
Anybody else ever run into a bug with this where every location except home and the neighbor is unlabeled and inaccessible?

Yeah, I've been tweaking stats, but didn't think that would happen. Haven't been able to correct if over the past 2-3 releases.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Anybody else ever run into a bug with this where every location except home and the neighbor is unlabeled and inaccessible?

Yeah, I've been tweaking stats, but didn't think that would happen. Haven't been able to correct if over the past 2-3 releases.
try starting a new game, dont alter the stats, only thing i can think of that wouldnt break the game is altering your money.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
besides aiko and kate content (which I can't see) there's not anything new so another useless update.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Downloaded this novel,
at first it was interresting....
But then the jetski crash happens...
apparently it's based on the choice that unlocks it...
But wasn't aware of what to come... aparently i made the wrong choice...

wich led mon and MC to the cabin in the woods...
i'm not even going to tell what's next.
But at first the whole walk to the cabin seemed just weird... still not aware.
but whatever happens after...

Sorry Novel is on my black list. enough said.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
besides aiko and kate content (which I can't see) there's not anything new so another useless update.
I haven’t played since version .12, was tempted to give this another shot, literally playing mostly for Monique at this point(don’t see any other realistic LI options), please tell me we get some story advancement with her? Iirc, I left off at the beach with the girl we meet on the subway.

Reactions: Heathwind

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven’t played since version .12, was tempted to give this another shot, literally am playing for Monique, please tell me we get some story advancement with her? Iirc, I left off at the beach with the girl we meet on the subway.
massage (topless ofc but on backside only after reaching end of mindy's stuff), jetski trip (mc sleeps (actual not sex) with her, doesn't go exactly well on either path). so if you want mon then checkback when game is at .20 or .30.

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I haven’t played since version .12, was tempted to give this another shot, literally playing mostly for Monique at this point(don’t see any other realistic LI options), please tell me we get some story advancement with her? Iirc, I left off at the beach with the girl we meet on the subway.
Last version i played v.10

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
massage (topless ofc but on backside only after reaching end of mindy's stuff), jetski trip (mc sleeps (actual not sex) with her, doesn't go exactly well on either path). so if you want mon then checkback when game is at .20 or .30.
Its this kind of slow burn that turned me off this game to begin with. I get having a token tsundere character, but it just seems the MC can only get attention from side characters like Mindy or the neighbor, meanwhile, its like pulling teeth trying to get anywhere with Kate, Monique and Sarah (I'd even settle for Aiko at this point)... Are we even sure they are romanceable LI's?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its this kind of slow burn that turned me off this game to begin with. I get having a token tsundere character, but it just seems the MC can only get attention from side characters like Mindy or the neighbor, meanwhile, its like pulling teeth trying to get anywhere with Kate, Monique and Sarah (I'd even settle for Aiko at this point)... Are we even sure they are romanceable LI's?
aiko mc fucks twice, kate once (1 aiko and kate are on blackmail path) and auntie once (bm but then can't fuck aiko and kate). romance? no seduction? yes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cant get the quest shopping with kate???? and anyone know cheatcodes for obedience???
better not to cheat other than money otherwise can break the game. shopping quest is random occurence so try checking wt.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes