2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
How far can you go with the milf in this game?
IIRC, if you are referring to 'Aunt Sarah', you can only fuck her if you go the blackmail path with her... nothing yet if you want to try a softer, more romantic path. The other milf - next door neighbor is DTF, once you corrupt/seduce her.

Reactions: YaBoy

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
IIRC, if you are referring to 'Aunt Sarah', you can only fuck her if you go the blackmail path with her... nothing yet if you want to try a softer, more romantic path. The other milf - next door neighbor is DTF, once you corrupt/seduce her.
If you dont mind, please provide link to that game. I did the search and first 5 pages show nothing but show many other game such as the twist and others. Thanks

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
How is this game with updates and content? For a game that came out in early 2018 doesn't seem like a lot of updates judging from the changelog.

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
What kind of shit is this ? I try to talk to Aiko but she doesn't talk to me, what am I doing wrong?

I have found it :)

Last edited:

wusjhao

Jun 26, 2018
hi guys
in v14 the begin, I try to say to Aiko ‘hey’ but she doesn't talk to me, what am I doing wrong

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Everyone in regards to the Kate & Aiko "Reverse Blackmail", if it does not trigger for you, you are doing nothing wrong as the Dev did not check proof the trigger from previous version (0.13) save and in order to get it to trigger you either have to start from a much earlier save or unren the game and change the Aiko.rpy file. I didn't edit the file or test it. I only looked through the code to see what checks were in place to be able to trigger the 3 new options for Aiko. The original code was "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon". As you can see the check is looking to see "IF" you haven't already talked to her in the hallway at school in the afternoon, however, IF you have then your AIKO value may already be set to 1. Someone earlier stated that theirs was set to "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 2 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon": and changed their Aiko value to 1 and it worked for them. So it maybe trial and error and also make sure that you are on the BM path for Kate and Aiko

Reactions: thunder02

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
Load a score where you give Aiko the dildo, you don't have to get fucked. ;)

But don't do it yet:

MINI SCENEs: Advance after Blackmail Aiko (Fuck Kate)
» The girls (Aiko and Kate) are not going to talk with you if you aproach them at the
University.
» You first need to talk with Kate in her room in the evening.
» Talk with Aiko at the University in the afternoon.
» More content on this path is under development.

do it after you finish the path with Monique and Chloe.

Go to Kate in the evening and then to school in the afternoon and talk to Aiko 2 times

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In just hoping we get the softer path for Kate, Aiko, Monique and Sarah starting in the next update. I’d hate to wait another 6 months worth of updates before that starts. :unsure:

wusjhao

Jun 26, 2018
Everyone in regards to the Kate & Aiko "Reverse Blackmail", if it does not trigger for you, you are doing nothing wrong as the Dev did not check proof the trigger from previous version (0.13) save and in order to get it to trigger you either have to start from a much earlier save or unren the game and change the Aiko.rpy file. I didn't edit the file or test it. I only looked through the code to see what checks were in place to be able to trigger the 3 new options for Aiko. The original code was "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon". As you can see the check is looking to see "IF" you haven't already talked to her in the hallway at school in the afternoon, however, IF you have then your AIKO value may already be set to 1. Someone earlier stated that theirs was set to "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 2 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon": and changed their Aiko value to 1 and it worked for them. So it maybe trial and error and also make sure that you are on the BM path for Kate and Aiko
Load a score where you give Aiko the dildo, you don't have to get fucked. ;)

But don't do it yet:

MINI SCENEs: Advance after Blackmail Aiko (Fuck Kate)
» The girls (Aiko and Kate) are not going to talk with you if you aproach them at the
University.
» You first need to talk with Kate in her room in the evening.
» Talk with Aiko at the University in the afternoon.
» More content on this path is under development.

do it after you finish the path with Monique and Chloe.

Go to Kate in the evening and then to school in the afternoon and talk to Aiko 2 times
thanks two boys

gavit77

Mar 17, 2020
Can we get an updated walkthrough please? Otherwise we meander aimlessly with no idea what to do next.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok follow up to my aforementioned changes. IF you are on the Reverse BM path for Aiko/Kate and are playing from a 0.13 save, then change the line I mentioned for Aiko from "0" to either "1" or "2" and then load up the game and try it. I just tested it and with the value of "2" it triggered the convo.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes