2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
D

Deleted member 2704656

Hy I wanna suggest u Milfy City I think much better than Indecent Disires ..

• Angry
Reactions: Zeruvex

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is Milfy City Complete? havent had the time to check on it with so much work and other occupations
Been waiting to start that one, but apparently dev has been on hiatus. It’s not abandoned yet since dev posted updates pending soon...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been waiting to start that one, but apparently dev has been on hiatus. It’s not abandoned yet since dev posted updates pending soon...
just like scamdrop, he promised update last year every month and each time it got postponed until month ago he said he will remake his game starting on february and demo was supposed to come out already.

Nov 5, 2018
Stuck inside the house when free-roaming becomes available sunday morning. Tried talking and doing stuff inside the house, but can't click on map/time skip button. Tried pushing for next week, can't go outside the house.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stuck inside the house when free-roaming becomes available sunday morning. Tried talking and doing stuff inside the house, but can't click on map/time skip button. Tried pushing for next week, can't go outside the house.
how about clicking that door on right which is on same hallway as mc's bedroom?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Or you could click on your bed and choose to "Take a nap" or "Sleep until next day" to be able to skip time

Nov 5, 2018
how about clicking that door on right which is on same hallway as mc's bedroom?
Thanks, I didn't find it before, all those unnecessary halls look the same.
Or you could click on your bed and choose to "Take a nap" or "Sleep until next day" to be able to skip time
I know I can sleep on the bed, I just said the button wasn't working because maybe it's related to the other one not working either.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
I swear there's shit I haven't seen in this game and I've followed the walkthrough. Why make a game with multiple possibilities and no walkthrough. I play games like this so I can see everything it has to offer, not to play it to completion to find out months later, oh hey guess what there was this scene, and not even know how to get it.

This is why ICSTOR was my last patreon subscription(Fuck that cunt{At least with that game there's a guide and a clear cut path on what to do}) Why pay for something your not gonna entirely understand, don't wanna spend hours of my day looking for something I might not get.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cause you haven't done q you won't see r.

prime example: if can't obtain gun from trevor for a reason or other then no dark streets during night (2nd time) nor aiko's scene with that old guy so no blackmailing of her.

walthrough just gives general hints what to do but no specific details like it should on some cases.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I swear there's shit I haven't seen in this game and I've followed the walkthrough. Why make a game with multiple possibilities and no walkthrough. I play games like this so I can see everything it has to offer, not to play it to completion to find out months later, oh hey guess what there was this scene, and not even know how to get it.

This is why ICSTOR was my last patreon subscription(Fuck that cunt{At least with that game there's a guide and a clear cut path on what to do}) Why pay for something your not gonna entirely understand, don't wanna spend hours of my day looking for something I might not get.
It’s shit like that, that caused me to cancel my sub for the game. Until some real improvements are actually made, I’ll put this on the back burner and wait for another 3-6 mo.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes