2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
aiko mc fucks twice, kate once (1 aiko and kate are on blackmail path) and auntie once (bm but then can't fuck aiko and kate). romance? no seduction? yes.
Honestly I guess that’s my problem with this game. Corruption via seduction, sure, but I’m inherently against any kind of blackmail (when the target is female) so it’s infuriating that any lewd content with the main girls is locked behind blackmailing them.

If the girls weren’t so damn hot it would be easier to just move on, but given that I’ve been a supporter financially, was hoping to see other paths develop towards the same goal of what I had assumed hooking up and possibly ending up with Monique, Kate, Sarah, or Aiko (as consolation to a lesser extent). I get the inherent challenge with Kate even though she seemed more approachable in the beginning compared to the other two, but given her and Aiko are in a relationship, and she is insanely jealous if anyone else comes too close to Aiko, makes me doubt any type of consensual sexy time with her barring some major story development. Was hoping to finally get somewhere with Monique after the whole “jet ski” incident and Sarah, have no fucking clue how to get closer to her without blackmailing her.

So that said.... guess I’m waiting to check back with .15?

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
Every update there is always something missing to start events
Anyone has save file for ver 14 please !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone has a walkthrough for version 0.13 and 0.14??? just finished 0.12 walkthrough. anyone???
there is 1 posted some pages ago.

Every update there is always something missing to start events
Anyone has save file for ver 14 please !
can't help, mine are bugged.
is there already the changed navigation system?
nope.

Honestly I guess that’s my problem with this game. Corruption via seduction, sure, but I’m inherently against any kind of blackmail (when the target is female) so it’s infuriating that any lewd content with the main girls is locked behind blackmailing them.

If the girls weren’t so damn hot it would be easier to just move on, but given that I’ve been a supporter financially, was hoping to see other paths develop towards the same goal of what I had assumed hooking up and possibly ending up with Monique, Kate, Sarah, or Aiko (as consolation to a lesser extent).

So that said.... guess I’m waiting to check back with .15?
true what you said.

it's not totally out of question that can't get to their pants w/o bm (nothing with that blonde cousin since she's goodyshoe) but that's most obvious route set by dev.

if i were you i'd wait until 0.20 before seeing if has mon content.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Holy crapapples, this game has a scare to it, just like in real life. You (the player) need money, but your bruh (*cough Pimp) knows a way how to make the money, you just have to sacrifice a little free-will to do whatever the town biddies want of you, implying that it should just be sex, but it could be whatever they want since they are a bit twisted and he'll just take a small percentage, but only for forever.
Once you say 'yes', there's no going back. Welcome to the life of a prostitute, player. DaDaaaamn!!!

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
there is 1 posted some pages ago.

can't help, mine are bugged.

nope.

true what you said.

it's not totally out of question that can't get to their pants w/o bm (nothing with that blonde cousin since she's goodyshoe) but that's most obvious route set by dev.

if i were you i'd wait until 0.20 before seeing if has mon content.
Sadly I may have to, I mean I’ve already skipped 2 updates....what’s another 5?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Holy crapapples, this game has a scare to it, just like in real life. You (the player) need money, but your bruh (*cough Pimp) knows a way how to make the money, you just have to sacrifice a little free-will to do whatever the town biddies want of you, implying that it should just be sex, but it could be whatever they want since they are a bit twisted and he'll just take a small percentage, but only for forever.
Once you say 'yes', there's no going back. Welcome to the life of a prostitute, player. DaDaaaamn!!!
well way before mc starts his manwhore career he needs to buy like dozen or so bottles of alcohol and countless blunts and some baby oils and sunscreams and not forgetting gun and pay at least once to 1 prostitute (and if he cums inside then more and same thing with aiko if fucks her when she's stuck and cums inside), 2 whores if goes to futa and jetski and ............... and it takes forever to get that money by playing memory game and picking money from lawn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone have 0.13&0.14 walkthrough???? caN YOU SHARE??
it's posted to this thread, just search back some pages.

Could someone tell me if there is incest with the character's mother?
unlikely.

Avoidable or unavoidable NTR?
well not avoidable but atm only ntr happens early but mc isn't after love of his life he just wants to fuck his cousins and auntie and rest so so not rly ntr.

This game have main story or not?
yes (just don't ask what it is) but no need to bother your head with it.

Reactions: deadman88

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
» NEW SCENE: Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Pussy lick) cant get the dialog » She is going to ask you to lick her pussy
no hey. the only dialog available in nothing. is this a bug for the cheat mod??
» NEW SCENE: Monique at the Beach (Jet-Ski) part 2?? got to bed then went back click relax nothings happening

Last edited:

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
0.14 walkt:
» THINGS ADDED IN Ver 014 ALPHA
» NEW SCENE: Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Pussy lick)
» To play this scene you need to follow the path where you blackmail Aiko and fuck Kate.
» Talk with Aiko at the University - „Hey“
» She is going to ask you to lick her pussy
» First time you have the option to make her suck your cock
» If you chose this path, next morning you are going to get arrested because Aiko and
Kate prevented you that they are going to report you...
» Play on this path if you want to see the action but make sure you save the game
before.
» This scene is made to loop and if you don‘t manage to satisfy Aiko
the first time you will have one shoot everyday.
» NEW SCENE: Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Ass lick)
» To play this scene you need to first satisfy Aiko by licking her pussy.
» Talk with Aiko at the University - „Hey“
» She is going to ask you to lick her ass
» If you are not into this you can refuse her but Kate and Aiko are
not going to talk with you again. Aiko is going to make you beg
her if you change your mind :)
» This scene is made to loop and if you don‘t manage to satisfy Aiko
the first time you will have one shoot everyday.
» NEW SCENE: Aiko test dildo
» The scene was added after the pool results on patreon/subscribestar.
» The main scene was added in ver 0.12. You visit Aiko in her
apartment and give her the dildo.
» Now you have the option to let her test the dildo on your ass
before the scene with Aiko and Kate where you fuck Kate.
» To see this content you need to load a saved game and replay the
scene where you give Aiko the dildo.
P.S. The twist in the game (reverse blackmail) happens only if you follow the blackmail path. More content
on this path is going to be added soon and sooner or later Kate & Aiko are going to talk with you again.
There is also going to be a „soft path“ added soon for each of the main girls for people who would like
a more romantic aproach but once you go on a path you can not switch to the other.
The new „pleasure system“ was implemented because we will need it in the upcoming scenes „W orking for
Chloe“ and „W orking for Trevor“. The amount of money you will make will depend on the satisfaction of
the „Customers“. I hope you like the idea. Once the „pleasure bar“ shows up you will need to press very
fast the „space bar“ or left mouse button (ANDROID: tap on the screen).
I am going to release v. 0.14 Alpha next month.
Thanks well....

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
0.14 walkt:
» THINGS ADDED IN Ver 014 ALPHA
... There is also going to be a „soft path“ added soon for each of the main girls for people who would like
a more romantic approach but once you go on a path you can not switch to the other.
The new „pleasure system“ was implemented because we will need it in the upcoming scenes...
I am going to release v. 0.14 Alpha next month.
Thanks well....
Finally! Literally was the only reason I had stopped playing was due to no alternate path from blackmail to get anywhere with Kate, Aiko, and Sarah (not sure if there is a BM path for Monique).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea no, dev has apparently added and will add all perversions he can think and some more. makes me wonder what kind of pervs are his patrons.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
guess no Harem?
Outside of the side girls, who are oblivious to each other, what part of this game would lead you to believe there is a harem? Besides, I've been burned before assuming every game I play lately automatically has a harem/poly-amorous path... not that big of a deal, other than having to create multiple saves.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes