2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Feb 12, 2018
I just had a look at the picture folder... if I am not mistaken it didn't happen much the last 1,5-2 years. Apparently some more disputable stuff with some whore but all in all... not much progression with the main girls. That's a shame.
But to be honest it wasn't my kind of game after all with the sandbox/free roam-grind.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Why is there ntr in the tag but doesnt show in her ? i havent played it in a while there was no when i used to is there ntr or isnt there ? not a fan of ntr :p

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
i don´t want this
i don´t want that
i can´t go there
it´s too early for this
it´s too late for that
i don´t want to go there - yes okay but me the player wants you the fuk to go there - nope won´t do it

this mc is not very likable

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
Even with this new version that is not an alpha, i have the same problem as before: No progress at all; no dialogue with Aiko.
I start to think that i choose the wrong answer after fuck kate and now i'm in a limbo :unsure:
I hope that in the future i came out from it with a non sub/gay event

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.014] Vilelab

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.16 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 479 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 462 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

MMay

May 19, 2018
so whats in this update besides work with chloe? /anyone can link walkthrough?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Speaking of heroes, who played the new content?
many but it's quite bugged.

So anybody played the update? What's new and where guys? Or wt for this update pls!
yes. needs to do favors to aiko and younger cousin to be in their graces again. wt was posted to this thread some pages ago.

so whats in this update besides work with chloe? /anyone can link walkthrough?
bm path continues. as for wt read above.

Reactions: Madridfan

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Even with this new version that is not an alpha, i have the same problem as before: No progress at all; no dialogue with Aiko.
I start to think that i choose the wrong answer after fuck kate and now i'm in a limbo :unsure:
I hope that in the future i came out from it with a non sub/gay event
Fuck that this games repeat 6 time restarting games finally was same thing. Monique at the beach ( jet ski ) event was finished but didn't get aiko & kate reverse blackmail (pussy lick).
Also for anyone else that is having issues with getting the Reverse BM with Aiko try this:
IF you are on the Reverse BM path for Aiko/Kate and are playing from a 0.13 save, then change line 1128 (using Notepad++) in the Aiko.rpy file (located in the games folder of the game) from "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon" to either chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == #(change the # to either 1 or 2) and then load up the game and try it. I just tested it and with the value of "2" it triggered the convo for me.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes