2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Nov 1, 2018
Seriously guys. No one to share a save ?
Just lost in the Walkthough and don't know what bugs... Please don't make me start all over again in this maze...

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
sadly, this game is getting worst with every update
Came to the same sad conclusion and finally just deleted the game. Good news is it gave me an extra 3.29gb more space on my hd. Saddens me because it had so much potential but with the last updates, I have no clue who this game is for anymore but it sure isn't for me. 2 1/2 stars with 76 votes should tell you something. Good luck to the dev anyway..

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
really? you still can't have sex with Monique? :(
what a bummer.
Yeah, I used Unren to strip the content, all the new scenes are trannie stuff. He's is missing that MC can also suck a black cock at Chloe's apartment from a middle age fat black man. Despite that, no Monique, aunt or anything new.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
No Monique no fun... She hasso mutch potencial.. Cold mistress or other path... She could be a top of tops...

Moist

May 4, 2017
According too there site

Amazing Erotic Story

The story is written by one of the best erotic text writer.We are sure is going to stimulate you.

I Mean if that riverting sentance isn't enough too throw up red flags i don't know what is. Its still a wank story after almost 2 years and its still a buggy mess , im impressed tho because theres still suckers paying for this shite.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have you got some saves for that? I do not get who the alley gurls might be ... Mc is living in a house, right?
Except Kate, Aiko, Sarah, Rebecca, Beach Girl, and the 2 Alley girls. Yep can't fuck any of them at all. ;)
Pics or it did not happen.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There is no such thing as enough MILFs i'd like to corrupt and turn into subby lewdpets!
what is the difference between Sissifacation and Transformation?. Is it One like a male character that only ends up in Drag and starts to act like a female, compared to Transformation where Male or Female completely Transform into the Opposite Gender?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tags of this site of ours:

• Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]
dressing up seems like drag or cosplay

• Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]
This other is either the hulking out or the shrinking process - so to speak.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes