2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Nov 1, 2018
how do you training at the gym? i just clicked several times on the threadmill for several days but when it comes to nightime same thing happened, the night is dangerous.... hint training at the gym
Same here while starting a new save. Seems to be buggy. Anyone have the right Save editor parameter to change ?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
how do you training at the gym? i just clicked several times on the threadmill for several days but when it comes to nightime same thing happened, the night is dangerous.... hint training at the gym
speak with your sister at the medical center/hospital first you will get a training routine from her

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
saves aren't worth much since game is bugged atm so can't continue on latest update due that.

well yea bming sarah blocks younger cousin bm path. besides you forgot train girl.
I have yet to find a save that is bugged from the previous update, but then again that is just my experience. Yes I might have to fix the script to be able to continue playing and get some of the updated content, but I don't look at that as a bug as much as it is an oversight on the part of the Dev not taking into account how the last version would have ended in the game files to account for it.

As far as train girl that is who I meant by beach girl. But I did forget about the girl at school in the cafeteria.

MMay

May 19, 2018
You should have been able to talk to her immediately after the convo was over however you may have to wait til the next afternoon and try again.
shes always telling me that she will think about that, no matter how many times i come

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone remove the gay tag, since the is no m/m in this game, please ?
I feel you, you could be using tags to look for something you like, but the tags here seems to be based on "triggering" rather than content organization. The gay tag helps if you want to avoid dicks, but if you want them, huge mislead. And it's like that for every tag.

Reactions: KoalaHolland

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Have you got some saves for that? I do not get who the alley gurls might be ... Mc is living in a house, right?

Pics or it did not happen.
Monique (at the hospital) will recommend an exercise routine for you. If you follow it precisely (i.e., on the days and times she says), you'll be strong enough to go to the alley. During the day, visit the alley, move forward once, and then move right once: Alley girl #1. During the night, follow the same directions and you have #2 (trans). Because both are sex workers, you have to pay to get "services".

There's actually a third Alley girl, who's part of a gang; as of v0.013, though, you could only get a blowjob from her. I haven't played this version yet to see new content; I doubt there's any update for her yet, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276

mzcz

Jun 3, 2019
Can someone remove the gay tag, since the is no m/m in this game, please ?
Actually starting from full version 0.14 there is. If you start working for Chloe there are two customers, one trans and one male, so there is m/m action - just a little bit so far, but judging from the setup there will be more in near future (only blowjob at the moment, at least i havent discovered more, not really my cup of coffee, so I havent been trying that hard).

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
has improved this game or remains the same
I tried to play it several times and I always end up leaving it, it seems that I do not advance in the story is todooooo !!!! the same time

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So what is new in the final? I know the beta had the reverse blackmail with Aiko. What other scenes were added?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes