2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

regio94

May 27, 2018
Look in the game folder and open the Aiko.rpy file using something like Notepad++ and look for line 1128. You want to change the value for "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon" to either chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == #(change the # to either 1 or 2) and then load up the game and try it. I just tested it and with the value of "2" it triggered the convo for me. Others were able to get it to trigger with "1" so it is worth a shot.
i don't see the Aiko.rpy file

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys eevry time i talk with Trevor about Work i received this answer what i made wrong?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for answering i had the same question. Apparently some like to "give but not get" if you know what i mean. With all the fuss now i have to give this game a try.
If you want to know, just dont talk to lady in Dark Street at night unless you are curious. You will roam free in Dark Street after you kick gang ass.
Thanks for the info
It's literally even more optional than that. Chloe, the only street walker available at night, is trans. You have several points leading up to the trans content to avoid it:
  1. You can completely avoid the alley at night.
  2. You can see Chloe on the screen and choose not to click her.
  3. You can have a conversation with her and back out of it.
  4. You can go to a run-down apartment with her and change your mind before having sex.
It's really easy to avoid the trans content. I can't see it being possible for anyone who's read what has been explained on this forum to have trans sex with her "accidentally". The problem only comes if someone has not read about this ahead of time. It's kind of a dick move (no pun intended) on the part of the developer. The only warning is "extreme content" . . . which doesn't explain what the content is. Nothing leading up to that points to trans content, so if a player is opposed to that (I'm not personally, but I understand that others are) it's a pretty douchey thing to surprise a player that way.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.014 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Tell me how do you avoid the raping of your cousins, Aunt and Aiko?
Is there no way to truly romance one girl only? seems to all depend on MC being a perv

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
i don't see the Aiko.rpy file
I am going to explain as though you have no idea what I am talking about so that I can make sure you don't miss a step. Right click the shortcut you use to play the game and choose properties, then click :Open folder location". Now you should see a folder there called "game" and open it. In that folder you should see the Aiko.rpy file that I was talking about in my previous post. Just as an FYI, I do not give these instructions like this with the assumption that I am talking to an idiot, if anything I do it to make sure that the person I am talking to is on the same page as my train of thought and that there is no misunderstanding or confusion. So IF by chance I have offended anyone in this manner then I whole heartedly apologize.

Remo2344

Jan 3, 2020
I am going to explain as though you have no idea what I am talking about so that I can make sure you don't miss a step. Right click the shortcut you use to play the game and choose properties, then click :Open folder location". Now you should see a folder there called "game" and open it. In that folder you should see the Aiko.rpy file that I was talking about in my previous post. Just as an FYI, I do not give these instructions like this with the assumption that I am talking to an idiot, if anything I do it to make sure that the person I am talking to is on the same page as my train of thought and that there is no misunderstanding or confusion. So IF by chance I have offended anyone in this manner then I whole heartedly apologize.

I'm stuck at the same point too. Speak to Kate in her room, say go see Aiko at the Univ. Doesnt even give me the option of speaking to her other than "nevermind". Tried to find her rpy file in the game folder but having no luck. Matter of fact I can't find any character's rpy file.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there a way to fuck a girl without blackmailing?
Sadly, not any of the main girls. Dev did post plans to include a ‘softer’ path for those not wanting to blackmail to get pussy in the upcoming updates. There are side girls you can fuck though.

Reactions: Max1276

regio94

May 27, 2018
IMG_20210128_235539_2.jpg
[QUOTE = "Dracconis69, message: 5003377, membre: 2066941"]
Look in the game folder and open the Aiko.rpy file using something like Notepad ++ and search for line 1128. You want to change the value of "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 and navigation.calendar .GetTime () == "Afternoon" in chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == # (change # to 1 or 2) then load the game and try it out. I just tested it and with the value "2" it started the conversation for me. Others have managed to trigger it with "1" so it's worth it.
[/CITATION]

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes