2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I want to apologize yet again. I had forgotten the I had unren'd the game in order to get to the game files/scripts. In order to apply the suggested fix you will need to do the same.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Honest review this game dosent even Deserve 2 Stars !, it can be described as the biggest 'Spider web' of a story and pointless Clicks ever on F95, I estimate (My opinion) its over 9000 clicks /taps/ options etc for what is the best part of 40mins of actual story /game play, If this game was visual novel (written correctly) it would be over in 40mins of play (slow reading) yet its 3gb + ? honest down load the cheat / gallery mod if ya wanna honest have any chance of content :) im still having nightmares over (Memory Game) lol

Xedd_M

Aug 24, 2019
I tried really hard to like this game, but it just wasn't happening. Broken and disjoined story lines combined with very poor navigation UI made it unplayable no mater how good the concept was.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
downloading the game

trevor job is not implemented I guess
yea downloading was 1st mistake and 2nd was expecting dev to actually add things implemented on previous version (.13) to game to have content.

so is there mother/son pegging content or mother/son content in general?
not officially but with ic-patch you can make cousins as sisters and auntie as mother (although when actual mother calls it will be bit weird).

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
yea downloading was 1st mistake and 2nd was expecting dev to actually add things implemented on previous version (.13) to game to have content.

not officially but with ic-patch you can make cousins as sisters and auntie as mother (although when actual mother calls it will be bit weird).
okay nice thank you, will look into it later

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.014 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Yeah not sure if patch is necessary since mc’s mother is identical twin of aunt.
:unsure:

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Despite some messages about the game now working properly, I will give this a try. Thank You

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
I get the 2 reverse BM scenes pussy and ass licking but not the 7 new trainee scenes with Aiko.
Is there already someone who has found the trigger for these new scenes?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes