2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Had high hopes on the playthru, but the comments!!! The MAJORITy man!! (sigh) To be fair maybe it (the story) a hasn't arrived at the point the MC really gets to smash, subdue and submit the main chicks..... Maybe it can turn into a revenge story from the point it's at!!! Hoping the futa business is a totally.optional path in relation to the main story!!! If not then I've got to ditch this bag (All these updates after years and NO PUSSY, Just dick in the ass)....Deleting now... Maybe I'll try again when the changelog appeals to my taste......

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Had high hopes on the playthru, but the comments!!! The MAJORITy man!! (sigh) To be fair maybe it (the story) a hasn't arrived at the point the MC really gets to smash, subdue and submit the main chicks..... Maybe it can turn into a revenge story from the point it's at!!! Hoping the futa business is a totally.optional path in relation to the main story!!! If not then I've got to ditch this bag (All these updates after years and NO PUSSY, Just dick in the ass)....Deleting now... Maybe I'll try again when the changelog appeals to my taste......
I think you have the wrong forum/story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
futa is optional and like it's been posted few times mc gets some pussy and 1 is repeatable as long as has money.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
mc can fuck her after some dates (on romance path). on blackmail path mc has been able to fuck her since some updates ago.
Monique is the blonde one, there is no sex at all with monique, just molesting her a bit while she sleeps. Nothing more. Myave u talk abou another toon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Monique is the blonde one, there is no sex at all with monique, just molesting her a bit while she sleeps. Nothing more. Myave u talk abou another toon.
sorry, thought this was photo shoot.

Paol.Willow

Dec 17, 2020
i just get Headache. WTF is this game ? its nice but im Color blind. cant see the spot that i have to click like oo to the bathrom or hallway. use just another sign like arrow or somthing else so i can finde that!! its hard to see the spot.
the map dont work when u are stay in house or in hospital. fix that pls we have to click more then 10 times to get out of the house and use the map. just getting headcha after playing 10 min.

Paol.Willow

Dec 17, 2020
stuck to get jobb from Trevor. he says come back in few days, say that evry days. + Gin asked me to help her to get adjustable wrench , i asked the store for adjustable wrench and went back to Gin and nothing happened. can some one pls help

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
I'm stuck with Kate and Aiko...
I talked with Kate at evening - Just help Aiko ...
SoI talked with Aiko in Uni at afternoon - (next option is "hey" and "nevermind", not "lick my pussy")?

Any ideas?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
got SMS from Trevor: want to hang. come to address in town 69 cod streed if u want to hang!! how can i get there?
Leave your room...there is a door on the right at the end of the hall...that will take you outside...use the map and click on the wrench icon.

Reactions: Paol.Willow

Paol.Willow

Dec 17, 2020
Leave your room...there is a door on the right at the end of the hall...that will take you outside...use the map and click on the wrench icon.
how can i get work from him? he just say come back after few days after i agred the work. i almost did every day.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes