2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so can someone help me i visted Elisabeth and she put something in the drink then nothing happens how can i trigger that event ?/ and how to trigger her femdom event ? i have 2 lust on her and 0 affec before the event any help

Last edited:

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
so can someone help me i visted Elisabeth and she put something in the drink then nothing happens how can i trigger that event ?/ and how to trigger her femdom event ? i have 2 lust on her and 0 affec before the event any help
I think u need to earn 1 more point for her obedience or her hate, or it might possibly have to be at the very least for her affection, but I doubt that., along with those other 2 points that u have already for her lust!!

Or if unable to earn anymore points, from 2 points being the most amount of points that u can possibly earn for her all together, then take 1 of those 2 lust points, either from the very first 1 point or the second 1, whenever u come to the parts of where u get to earn one of them, n have it added to whichever available stat it can added to by clicking on on one of the choices.. Then rotate only when, if from switching just her first 1 point that were able to earn as her first lust point over to one of the other available choices(stat) doesn't work, by just only choosing to change where her second stat point is added to!! N make sure to do this same thing if u r actually able to earn up to 3 point worth of stats for her!!

N oh yeah!
Before choosing to try any of these possible solutions to ur problem.,
U need to make sure ur choosing the choice to get naked when she goes to pour u ur glass of whiskey, not vodka, soon after she's asks u what would u like to drink, if ur not doing so already!! This part is a must needed step!!!!

If u still can't her femdom scene, then im honestly not really sure what it is that u have to do, from me having had already past that scene a long time ago already.. But all-n-all, I still do hope at least one of my possible solutions to ur troubles does help u out n some type of way.!!?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ugh. I liked this game in the beginning, but the sandbox time gated crap (which always makes things frustrating in these games and I am stick of it being in everything now) and forced Blackmail has turned me off. I never blackmailed anyone, until a few updates ago I found out you HAVE to. Not interested in blackmail. Most the new stuff in the past few updates is Blackmail based, so...I guess I'll wait until the game is finished and see if it is avoidable then.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I guess a new update is out. I just hope people who are subbed to him literally spoil the update. I'll be damned if its another date with the asian maid again.

Reactions: parqueo

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
not sure how f95 determines that but mc gets (can get) poked into his rear on 2 paths.
I consider sissification to be thus. An extremely/or mildly feminine MC, either of his own free will or due to a dare or bet, crossdress's in at least lingerie and/or heels (and up to full female makeover) taking a bottom/receiving role in sex, mainly penetrative.

Is there any of that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I consider sissification to be thus. An extremely/or mildly feminine MC, either of his own free will or due to a dare or bet, crossdress's in at least lingerie and/or heels (and up to full female makeover) taking a bottom/receiving role in sex, mainly penetrative.

Is there any of that.
not that i know.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Is there any of that.
Don’t know how much of a path it is since it’s more of a repeatable event, but once you open up content with the trans prostitute, Chloe, you can eventually choose to give and receive, i.e., top or bottom, but the mc is her John, so no sissification in that specific scenario.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Don’t know how much of a path it is since it’s more of a repeatable event, but once you open up content with the trans prostitute, Chloe, you can eventually choose to give and receive, i.e., top or bottom, but the mc is her John, so no sissification in that specific scenario.
Then the tag sissification should be removed. If the MC isn't being feminized/crossdressing, then it's a false tag. The Futa/Trans tag is sufficient for what your talking about.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes