2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm repeating myself again BUT dev should make normal wt pdf which is few MB size not 25 MB size.

also guessing that he didn't fix that bug which prevented to talk to aiko at school..

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Does that imply that there is some light femdom in the game already or you meant it more as in general?
If this game has a-bit of femdom or even teasing femdom it will put this game higher up on my playlist :)
It actually has some nice foot fetish content. Would also advice to use a walkthrough to get to femdom parts, since it is sometimes somewhat tricky to trigger them.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
0.15 walk

Ver 015 ALPHA
» NEW SCENE: Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Submit 1st)
» To play this scene you need to follow the path where you blackmail Aiko and fuck Kate.
» Talk with Aiko at the University - „Hey - Submit 1st“
» You have 2 options. The game is going to remember your choice and Aiko is going to
act differently in the first scene from the apartment. Different outcomes (scenes)
are going to be added in a future release that are going to conclude this series
depending on your choices also.
» She is going to invite you to her apartment at NIGHT
» Visit Aiko‘s apartment at Night
» Multiple choices with different outcomes.
» Play this scene as you like but you will need to satisfy Aiko to progress.
» This scene is made to loop and if you don‘t manage to satisfy Aiko the first time you will have one shoot
everyday. Talk to her first at the University and visit her at night in her apartment.
» NEW SCENE: Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Submit 2nd)
» To play this scene you need to follow the path where you blackmail Aiko and fuck Kate.
» Talk with Aiko at the University - „Hey - Submit 2nd“
» This scene is made to loop and if you don‘t manage to satisfy Aiko the first time you will have one shoot
everyday. Talk to her first at the University and visit her at night in her apartment.
» NEW SCENE: Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Submit 3rd)
» Talk with Aiko at the University - „Hey - Submit 3rd“
» If you chose to fuck Aiko, next morning you are going to get arrested because Aiko
and Kate prevented you that they are going to report you...
» Play on this path if you want to see the action but make sure you save the game
before

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
you can use this and change whatever you like
Thanks dude for mentioning that webiste. Now this bugged $§"&§/! game is finally playable. Already helped me with two bugged quests and the lack of money.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
can someone upload the walkthrough on mega i cannot download anything from nopy for some reason
Have you tried both walkthrough links on the front page ? Actually, the walkthrough is very simple in this update. You simply meet Aiko in the morning and meet her again at night and do this 3 times and then you are done with that update. :love:

nibskek

Sep 10, 2018
Have you tried both walkthrough links on the front page ? Actually, the walkthrough is very simple in this update. You simply meet Aiko in the morning and meet her again at night and do this 3 times and then you are done with that update. :love:
2nd was not updated but its fine did that after going here and there and found it thanks :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I last played that game almost a year ago and am not sure, but when I masturbate in the bathroom and imagine someone, shouldn't there be a sequence? Nothing happens here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I last played that game almost a year ago and am not sure, but when I masturbate in the bathroom and imagine someone, shouldn't there be a sequence? Nothing happens here.
if mc wanks enuf times in bathroom then mon should appear to tease mc. unless you have done that since it was 1 time thingy (like 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of this game's lewd scenes).

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes