2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
if mc wanks enuf times in bathroom then mon should appear to tease mc. unless you have done that since it was 1 time thingy (like 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of this game's lewd scenes).
Then I'm thinking of another game. I remember you could masturbate in the bathtub and fantasize about different people having sex with you in said tub. It'll come to me. Thx anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, no Monique?
no only aiko's dominance (unless wants to see mc fucking guys and ladyboys and getting fucked by them).

it was "nice" from dev to add timers on those aiko's reverse bm paths (needs to be very fast clicker or use autoclicker to pass those except those which req 2 attempts to pass (another dumb idea from dev)).

if there is no payback is bitch with aiko later after they forgive then this game ends up on recycle bin or dev doesn't add alternative path so can skip that whole stupid blackmail thing.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
This game is...something else? I came for both the futa/trans tag and the incest tag and I've yet to actually see either. Apparently, there are no repeatable events to raise affection and lust, so I can do nothing sexual with anybody because I went strong on affection. Not only is that an issue but if I have to play that stupid fucking memory game one more time then I'm going to start pulling my hair out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As always, is there new monuqe content?
if you mean monique then no.

Whats new?
more licking aiko's ass and also new job to work as prostitute where mc fucks and gets fucked by guys and ladyboys.

This game is...something else? I came for both the futa/trans tag and the incest tag and I've yet to actually see either. Apparently, there are no repeatable events to raise affection and lust, so I can do nothing sexual with anybody because I went strong on affection. Not only is that an issue but if I have to play that stupid fucking memory game one more time then I'm going to start pulling my hair out.
no incest (unless uses patch), futa/trans you can unlock once you get access to alley, no repeatable events (nor even events much) to affect stats, money gets dropped to lawn everyday (haven't bothered with it so dunno exact spot) so no need to play memorygame and also you can edit money with save editor saveeditonline.com.

overall this game doesn't seem to go anywhere (besides in a hole it has dug up).

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
You can have sex with a trans prostitute in dark street at night, you need to have enough "body" to go there first though, work out with Monique and she will give you a plan how to increase your "body". You will need some money not just for the service but also for an unfortunate incident, can't say more due to spoilers. For incest content, you need to install the incest patch on the first page.

But seriously the best way to see all the scenes is to use this mod(has yet to be updated to support 0015), unless you want to torture yourself and click the mouse button until your fingers go numb:rolleyes:.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is officially the longest Cock Block game I have ever played. Was the MC able to at least fuck one of the 3 main girls?
you haven't played tp class next door. mc fucked kate on blackmail path and aiko twice (1st when she's stuck and 2nd on blackmail).

Reactions: marcusx

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
you haven't played tp class next door. mc fucked kate on blackmail path and aiko twice (1st when she's stuck and 2nd on blackmail).
ahh yeah the kate scene... was still waiting for mom and sis big tits to get fcked... i guess i will check when they really updated the game. Thanks for the reply btw

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ahh yeah the kate scene... was still waiting for mom and sis big tits to get fcked... i guess i will check when they really updated the game. Thanks for the reply btw
THAT you need to wait until around 0.20 or .25.

mom (aunt) can be fucked on blackmail path but then gets locked out on aiko/kate scene.

Reactions: marcusx

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Is the new content still Blackmail garbage? This game had a lot of promise until it required blackmail to do anything.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes