2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
Do any of the character's have more content that is unlocked with a high Hate score? I'm unsure if this game requires more one direction or the other for content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys i'm stuck, i arrived when kate licks aiko's vagina in the library, then i training on gym as monique told me, after i went to dark street and they beat me and all the money, i can't buy the gun from trevor...
Could anyone help me please???'
you got bugged if you can't buy gun from trrevor even if you have enuf money.

Do any of the character's have more content that is unlocked with a high Hate score? I'm unsure if this game requires more one direction or the other for content.
nope.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So is there a reason the dev turned the mega submissive asian girl, aiko? into a dom suddenly?
yea I have not followed the story, i used the gallery mod to see new scenes and it is weird that the slave suddenly is controlling...

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
sorry but for me the last updates are very bad, for personal tastes, i hate femdom, i thought i will be better scenes with aiko and not that bad scenes, maybe i left the game, such a pity
For other maybe like so... enjoy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is there a reason the dev turned the mega submissive asian girl, aiko? into a dom suddenly?
yea I have not followed the story, i used the gallery mod to see new scenes and it is weird that the slave suddenly is controlling...
cause mc bm'd her to get to fuck her and then bm'd her further to be able to fuck kate and now they bm him.

tib3rium

Dec 26, 2020
you got bugged if you can't buy gun from trrevor even if you have enuf money.

nope.
I have no money and I don't know how to buy the gun
then after aiko and my lesbian cousin in the library, after what should i do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no money and I don't know how to buy the gun
then after aiko and my lesbian cousin in the library, after what should i do?
money appears everyday on front lawn (dunno exact place) and you can play memory game with computer or use easiest route aka saveeditor (google/etc it) to give you tons of money. trevor sells you gun.

Mar 8, 2021
Here's my compressed version.
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.015 Alpha] [Vilelab] - Original Size: 3.2 GB

Download Win,Linux (505MB)
: - -
Download Mac (489MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does compressed version have any caveats? Like low quality, do I lose any content? Is it worth downloading. I'm low on bandwidth. But If I lose quality/content, I'll download the original.

Thanks

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Does compressed version have any caveats? Like low quality, do I lose any content? Is it worth downloading. I'm low on bandwidth. But If I lose quality/content, I'll download the original.

Thanks
All compressed versions are made by reducing some quality (I use bas cruncher script with 80% settings). You don't lose any content.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
cause mc bm'd her to get to fuck her and then bm'd her further to be able to fuck kate and now they bm him.
bm? he face fucked her when the old dom woman held her and then you raped her in the toilet when she got stuck and now there are scene were you get fucked by heR? lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bm? he face fucked her when the old dom woman held her and then you raped her in the toilet when she got stuck and now there are scene were you get fucked by heR? lol
blackmailed her to get into cousin's pants and they (kate+aiko) started to bm him and results are on this and previous update.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
guys what do i do i talked with trevor asked to work for him waited 3 weeks and when i ask him about work he keeps on telling me to wait a few days

Mar 8, 2021
I installed the compressed version. Images and Videos do play outside of the game. At first, I could play the video of Sarah/anyone else while masturbating in the bathtub, at the first time, then I deleted the game, reinstalled, and started new game, now that video does not play.
I once fucked Elizabeth, but afterwards I can't enter her house, its locked. When I visit her at the clinic, "Not no MC", she says.
The game is confusing, I can't seem to buy a gun from Trevor, no matter how much I train at the home gym, I can't go the black alley. I found Sarah at the sauna once, afterwards she's not there at the same time same day next week. No matter I get the girls drunk, I can't fuck them, gets the dialogue, that should be drunk. And so on.

Is this because the compressed version is glitchy somehow?
Overall to me, uneasy gameplay. Nice music, nice models, nice graphics, but I could not enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelM25
D

Deleted member 2704656

I can't talk with Aiko and Kate after that strap on scean , help what to do now

D

Deleted member 2704656

I have 2 hate Kate and Aiko , how can I talk with them

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys what do i do i talked with trevor asked to work for him waited 3 weeks and when i ask him about work he keeps on telling me to wait a few days
not in game yet. dev has to get to end of torturing of mc 1st.

Final ????
wishful thinking.

I once fucked Elizabeth, but afterwards I can't enter her house, its locked. When I visit her at the clinic, "Not no MC", she says.
The game is confusing, I can't seem to buy a gun from Trevor, no matter how much I train at the home gym, I can't go the black alley. I found Sarah at the sauna once, afterwards she's not there at the same time same day next week. No matter I get the girls drunk, I can't fuck them, gets the dialogue, that should be drunk. And so on.
1. elizabeth: that's her content as of now.
2. gun & training: 1st you need to train as monique says then goto dark alley during night, get beaten etc and then buy gun from trevor.
3. that's it for night actions atm.
3. sauna: that's 1 time scene.

I can't talk with Aiko and Kate after that strap on scean , help what to do now
talk to aiko at school.

I have 2 hate Kate and Aiko , how can I talk with them
see above.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This game is all over the place, seriously its bad. Is it so hard for devs to write an outline of their story before they make it?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes