2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
D

Deleted member 2704656

not in game yet. dev has to get to end of torturing of mc 1st.

wishful thinking.

1. elizabeth: that's her content as of now.
2. gun & training: 1st you need to train as monique says then goto dark alley during night, get beaten etc and then buy gun from trevor.
3. that's it for night actions atm.
3. sauna: that's 1 time scene.

talk to aiko at school.

see above.
Thanx bro , but I need talk with Kate in her room first

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
There are 2 scenes, 1 from the nurse (I forgot the name) and another one from the Asian girl (after blackmailed her).
To get the pegging scene from Elizabeth (the nurse) is a bit tricky, especially since you only get to visit her once. When you get the choice to get naked or stay clothed she needs to have exactly 2 Lust points, and then you choose to get naked.

The Aiko scene is a choice you'll get automatically when you play her blackmail path to fuck Kate.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do i know if i have both pics? .. because when i try to blackmail her it says "you don't have enough obedience points", and she has 2 obedience points
1st pic you get when that old fart fucks (rapes) her and 2nd you get when that crazy schoolmate (at cafeteria) goes all-in with aiko, as for obedience you need to check wt to see what choices give it.

Reactions: gerleg

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Playing through the first quarter of the game, and doing a little light skimming through the walkthrough. I see there are more scenes that are available if you take the lust path for most of the characters, is there reason to take the affection path over the lust path?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Playing through the first quarter of the game, and doing a little light skimming through the walkthrough. I see there are more scenes that are available if you take the lust path for most of the characters, is there reason to take the affection path over the lust path?
not atm.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes