2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I've been reading only the thread hoping news so the game meets finally my own expectatives (but there was only bad news then). In game, Aiko was very submissive with the aunt, but then she changes her mind drastically being dominating with the MC..What?? How can this be?¿..What a bluff.. I know this is subjective, but I feel that being dominating doesn't suit too much with Aiko..Seeing the aunt how she act and talk with you and you have a vibe that she's into that thing from minute zero..

Reactions: Piat

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
I havent played this since it turned sandbox, it was impossible to play without walkthrough, so question is, is it playable now?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this game have more content with trans than with sisters?
cousins not sisters.

Who are the NTR scenes with in this game so far?
no love no ntr

I've been reading only the thread hoping news so the game meets finally my own expectatives (but there was only bad news then). In game, Aiko was very submissive with the aunt, but then she changes her mind drastically being dominating with the MC..What?? How can this be?¿..What a bluff.. I know this is subjective, but I feel that being dominating doesn't suit too much with Aiko..Seeing the aunt how she act and talk with you and you have a vibe that she's into that thing from minute zero..
with aunt = auntie is boss and can fire her meaning no job and that'd mean no school and that'd lead to leaving back where she came from.

with mc: he started with a blackmail so she saw opportunity to release her frustrations.

I havent played this since it turned sandbox, it was impossible to play without walkthrough, so question is, is it playable now?
playable? yes with wt open.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
I just found new scenes when u get their panties in their bathrooms, so new scene with each, but not worth it, one puts the hand when u cum, monique pinches ur gland angry and the aunt strokes you.

That's all, too short. And it's called an update :KEK:

Sent Jack the Ripper, unren and checked images and animations, and he says naaaaai.

No monique also. You can whore yourself for cocks, but it was in the last update i think. So no real content to worth download.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes