2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This house is the same, MC lives by the door, has to go deeper inside the house for gurls.

In this game .. Mc gets to spy on the gurls having fun by being bad or naughty ...

The early game is nice, like getting to get some idea of the power play.

Then MC has to choose if he will use what he knows to have his own fun,
which at this point means just some one time far between acts with some of the gurls.

In the latter game .. MC can become other gurls play thing, like that toy they give away.
That is, mind you, revenge of the gurls, so no, it is no fun.

Once you have your fun with one gurl, just run 4 the hills.
She will be looking 4 revenge if you should try again.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The last time i played this game was a little bit after the pool party and the open world start becoming annoying. I think you had to go to the dark street or something. Then there was the hot nurse cousin who's name i forgot by now but she was my favorite where it ended with fooling around in her office.

Looking at the replies I'm going to unfortunately take the guess that since then(which is around 2 years i believe since I've played) there has been no interaction or progression with her and the other main women of the game? :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait for complete game or maybe with 20 updates it can have some decent content.
i don't think completed game ever sees daylight. no idea how his patrons can withstand this.

I think we need to skip atlest 2-3 year , sorry ।
my guess 10.

Looking at the replies I'm going to unfortunately take the guess that since then(which is around 2 years i believe since I've played) there has been no interaction or progression with her and the other main women of the game? :cry:
can fuck aiko twice, mon 0 times, auntie once (blackmail), kate once (blackmail but then no aunt) and put suncream on mon once. on night actions can grope all of them (besides aiko).

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes