2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Wish there was a walkthrough mod or a built in progression in the game so you know where to go next, I just keep talking to people and guessing, I think I'm all caught up right now as of this patch but probably not so

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Wish there was a walkthrough mod or a built in progression in the game so you know where to go next, I just keep talking to people and guessing, I think I'm all caught up right now as of this patch but probably not so
that was wha i was thinking i hope they do it with the phone since its useless anyway

Reactions: Some_Dude?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
i don't think completed game ever sees daylight. no idea how his patrons can withstand this.

my guess 10.

can fuck aiko twice, mon 0 times, auntie once (blackmail), kate once (blackmail but then no aunt) and put suncream on mon once. on night actions can grope all of them (besides aiko).
I did most of those last time i played. I blackmailed the aunt i believe. As for the night groping i believe i was able to do that as well last time i played. So basically there's nothing new with them and i haven't played in 2 years. That's pretty unfortunate honestly.

Reactions: zoe_meat

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
that was wha i was thinking i hope they do it with the phone since its useless anyway
I only use the phone so I know what stats I need to save edit to max :LOL:, but ya I agree, I also re did my PC and had to start the game all over again I got caught up really fast so if we have to lose our saves so we can have a built in walkthrough I'm all for it, its better than going to every location guessing what to do next.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. but we want us playing the game, not avoiding it.
Also .. coding goes on in the humiliation department of Mc.
Should you like to be treated as Aiko gets treated by the other gurls, that is new.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
I can't believe how this game has loli in the story of Monique. So if you want to see all the routes in Monique's (she is my favourite) story, you have to let a little girl to give MC a bj. What a disgraceful game. This should need loli tag for sure. Be careful when you download games contain loli as it can be illegal in some justifications.

Reactions: MalEl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't believe how this game has loli in the story of Monique. So if you want to see all the routes in Monique's (she is my favourite) story, you have to let a little girl to give MC a bj. What a disgraceful game. This should need loli tag for sure. Be careful when you download games contain loli as it can be illegal in some justifications.
well there's also futa sex so young looking girl in forest cabin isn't much.

Anyone has a save? i am stuck
various saves have been posted to this thread.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did most of those last time i played. I blackmailed the aunt i believe. As for the night groping i believe i was able to do that as well last time i played. So basically there's nothing new with them and i haven't played in 2 years. That's pretty unfortunate honestly.
well you can check walkthrough (pain in ass to read) to see if it is worth to replay.

Oct 31, 2018
Like most other players I really enjoyed this game when it was more of a VN base. Now it is without doubt one of the most frustrating games here. Virtually impossible to play with no walkthrough. And even the walkthrough is convoluted as it states that doing some of the events will disable future events or whatnot. What is the point of playing something when after every choice you make you then have to go to the walkthrough to see what happens next. Really needs to have an in-game hint system or you just end up going to every location and talking to every character with each time increment every day.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
We really need more clear cut tags. Futa/Trans on what? Male, Female, other Futa/Trans? Same goes for Sissifiction and gay tags. If it MC Focused (can it be avoided). As in Is the MC being Sissified or the one sissifying the others in game?

Of all the 5 mentioned im a fan of Futa/Trans on Female and none of the others. So its a genuine Pain to look for such games.

Everyone has their preferences and Kinks. Would be nice if we could have more helpful tags to light up the Preverts highway!!

Just my two cents.

XD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We really need more clear cut tags. Futa/Trans on what? Male, Female, other Futa/Trans? Same goes for Sissifiction and gay tags. If it MC Focused (can it be avoided). As in Is the MC being Sissified or the one sissifying the others in game?
futa/trans can be avoided, sissing happens to mc and can't be avoided if bm'd aiko and kate.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone know cheats? We need money) The author is crazy and without money you can't buy anything in the store))

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes