2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
that'd be improvement.

well dev tries to please many groups on 1 game so none is exactly well made.
I'll give the dev that much but most game devs at least attempt switching between updates for one update on main story next update on side-quests etc...I'm actually surprised on the fanbase for this game lol oh well to each their own.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll give the dev that much but most game devs at least attempt switching between updates for one update on main story next update on side-quests etc...I'm actually surprised on the fanbase for this game lol oh well to each their own.
meant fetishes. if dev has mainstory then no idea what is it.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Nothing but a grindfest. But what's worst is you never know what to do. Trevor has been telling me to come back in a couple of days for month. Nothing. Game just isn't going anywhere. Sad, because it had so much potential.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi
D

Deleted member 2704656

Nothing but a grindfest. But what's worst is you never know what to do. Trevor has been telling me to come back in a couple of days for month. Nothing. Game just isn't going anywhere. Sad, because it had so much potential.
Hyy tell me , can I download this game or no ?? I want to what's know there is new updates ???

DirkDiggler77

Feb 23, 2021
Went through this in v.014 (well to a point)and what a convoluted mess.

It starts off well but then quickly goes off the rails. It simply doesn't know what it wants to be and it shows. My biggest gripe was the grind the player is subjected to leads to very little return. I get the feeling there was never a general storyboard set up or the developer just kept moving the goalposts for whatever reason.

Things made no sense at times. The scene with Karina and Aiko in the bathroom stall in the University's girls changeroom lead to the introduction of Chloe? Huh...? I hadn't even unlocked the agility to go the hooker street (or whatever) at night yet. And why go through this immensely overly complicated scheme to get with Kate in where I blackmail Aiko. I had 7 or 8 Affection points with Kate at the time and one would think that the blackmail/rape is going hit that number hard but who knows? And that there is the problem. No-one knows.

I stopped playing as I cannot unlock the Monique Beach event even though I have hooked up with Mindy several times...like Totes! The fact that the walkthrough guide is confusing kina say allot.

I will comeback after several updates to see if things turn for the better but I have my doubts. Would love to be wrong though.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes