2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you score affection points with the aunt, cause she's on the damn phone all the time on the weekends?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I'll be glad when the MC can earn fucking money besides having to play that stupid memory game over-and-over!
collect it from lawn or just cheat it.

How do you score affection points with the aunt, cause she's on the damn phone all the time on the weekends?
talk to her at school, invite her for drink and chat with her in the evening.

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys ! I'm new around here had to ask : does everytime Ren'py new version/patch coming out, we have to replay from the beginning or could we continue playing from the previous saves ? Does the new version knows our old saves and continuing from there ? Appreciate the reply ,Cheers !

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys ! I'm new around here had to ask : does everytime Ren'py new version/patch coming out, we have to replay from the beginning or could we continue playing from the previous saves ? Does the new version knows our old saves and continuing from there ? Appreciate the reply ,Cheers !
Depends on the game and the dev. Some VNs have very basic structure, so new version doesn't break old saves. Some have complex structures (variables, stats, locations, new characters, etc.), so new updates won't work with old saves. Also some devs plans ahead neatly and saves always work. Usually there would be warnings in the first page or in release notes about old save compatibility.

Reactions: PreggoMyMom

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any good dev plans ahead on changes of renpy. or give save which starts from where prev. version ended.

PreggoMyMom

Dec 4, 2020
Depends on the game and the dev. Some VNs have very basic structure, so new version doesn't break old saves. Some have complex structures (variables, stats, locations, new characters, etc.), so new updates won't work with old saves. Also some devs plans ahead neatly and saves always work. Usually there would be warnings in the first page or in release notes about old save compatibility.
ahh I see , well then I just go check it out ! Thanks mate !

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
wt for 0.15? what's new? i don't have pations to clicking everywhere about 1 hour to find out...

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Was wondering has the story progressed much since last 2019 ? or is still a grindfest ?
it's a grind fest dev is a milker.... they made it sandbox because they don't have a good story and the only reason people are still playing it because they have great models. I quit a long time ago because it's not worth the hassle. The sandbox plus point system to unlock scenes is just rediculous and you have to have multiple playthroughs to unlock all scenes. Hopefully if they ever finish it someone will do a remake as just a vn.... in the meantime all we can do is wait...

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes