2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
i started to unren the game and just check out the new pictures about 10 versions ago.
that saved me a lot of time and disappointments. ;-)

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Sorry, I gave up on this game, it's too grindy for my likings. I first upload it 3 weeks ago, played it as far as I could until there was mostly nothing to do for most of the day, put the game down and just never had the enthusiasm to pick it up again. 2/5 stars. It was ok while it lasted.

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Sorry, I gave up on this game, it's too grindy for my likings. I first upload it 3 weeks ago, played it as far as I could until there was mostly nothing to do for most of the day, put the game down and just never had the enthusiasm to pick it up again. 2/3 stars. It was ok while it lasted.
Me too, man. I'm growing old just trying to get my head around this cluster f**k of a game. Life's too short for some of these too smart for their own pants devs thinking all this complication and head f**king makes for a good game. Or maybe they don't realize this is a genre where most are playing for the entertainment rather than a real gaming "challenge". Gave up on a number others for the same reason.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
another sandbox and point grind for a milking dev... very disappointing... artwork is great but, there is a huge lack of actual action with the desirable characters so I guess it's a suckers dream... story is a real weak point for me as well... the MC is blackmailing but he can't be troubled to save his evidence on a flash drive or in the cloud in order to take advantage of his situation to the fullest but as it stands now if you want to blackmail both options you have to have 2 different playthroughs... and I am sure it will happen further down in the game thus requiring many different playthroughs for 1 or 2 scenes. I also don't see a harem tag so either it's missing or it's not possible... whatever the case the unending tease/build up is really a waste. After a mod version comes out I might revisit for the gallery as I said great art work.

Faith210

Nov 9, 2017
So having played this game a while, getting the content I could. I didn't see any of the futa/trans stuff? I was curious where/who that is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So having played this game a while, getting the content I could. I didn't see any of the futa/trans stuff? I was curious where/who that is.
dark alley (need to be fit to get there 1st time during night and to go there 2nd time needs gun (trevor sells) and again during night) where mc meets futa prostitute who will fuck mc's ass and then mc can fuck "her" ass and later (much) mc can work for "her" and then there'll be more dickgirls.

Reactions: Faith210

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hi... please someone tell me one thing, if this game have a real good cheat or mod for money for rest of them, please

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
except for the good graphics and the characters in the game, i can't say anything positive.
And I don't want to comment on the criticism (scenes bugs that lead to non-playable content), as you can see clearly in the review's.
The game and the story really have a lot of potential it's a shame...
If a game modder were to change and improve the work, i think it would take longer to improve the game than to create a completely new game ...
I hope there might be an update that makes a good change that turns everything for the better. hope dies last...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
yes except in this game it died after freeroam started.
eh, it still had some momentum, imo truly died after they decided to go "suprise!" and force ntr on the player. with the "option" to not watch the full scene happen... like that would somehow make it optional XD

To which up until that point, most of the more hardcore fetishes were optional (like the scene with the black bartender friend guy).

maulegals

Nov 30, 2019
How to see the news actions in the girls bathroom with her panties? I was there in every days and every times, but none different happens.

Reactions: RottenPlum

NiSky

Jul 6, 2020
Is there any way to get money after the guys on dark street rob you? Since I have to have at least 10 to play that game online, I can't seem to do anything after that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to see the news actions in the girls bathroom with her panties? I was there in every days and every times, but none different happens.
if you saw those scenes once then they don't repeat.

Is there any way to get money after the guys on dark street rob you? Since I have to have at least 10 to play that game online, I can't seem to do anything after that.
every morning money is found on lawn (dunno exactly where) or you can use saveeditonline to cheat money (leave stats alone).

Reactions: NiSky

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't see!
well you aren't only one. need to click around to see or use easy and best route aka edit savefile.

dunno what's in latest update since couldn't find anything new since alpha since aiko 4th in progress and nothing else with trevor or any1 else (didn't bother to check weekend) so if there's something new then maybe with chloe but that content isn't my cup of tea.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes