2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
well this went to hell. Original set up wasn't bad except for the pita points system and the grindy sand box system. I asked the dev early on in discord if there would be an alpha dom path answer was yes there would be now we see tags of ntr, gay, futa/trans, and sissification... did you forget transformation? Won't be back... I can see they were completely insincere when they said there would be a dom path for MC. Also no real content for the Aunt or Monique just Aiko and Katie. Hooray for the loli lovers but what about everyone else...? They set this up at the beginning to where it could have been something great and then turned it into something completely uninteresting and deflating.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
until dev decides that mc has done enuf things with aiko and kate forgives her.
The point is for a college kid MC is pretty stupid... He's blackmailing Aiko or aunt (you have to choose or play two different play throughs), however if he were reasonably intelligent he would have backed up his blackmail material to the cloud or a flash drive (blackmail 101) or some kind of device so he could use it against the aunt and aiko and kate instead of having to choose one. Then to say there's a dom path how would you consider sissification a dom route? Also the gay stuff? futa trans? If mc is gay or bi it should have been introduced at the beginning not x amount of chapters in. It was very deceptive on the dev's part to surprise us with it. But back to the blackmail... why would any reasonable person have something like that and give it up so easily. MC could easily turn the tables on kate reminding her that if he goes public with his info her lover Aiko could be deported... instead he gets his material deleted and just does whatever these bitchy women tell him to. Also the woman from Monique's clinic he goes and bangs her and then she refuses to even speak to him after that... she came at MC and he's to blame that she cheated? The standards and premise are just crap all the way around. Not everyone wants to be a gay sissy cuck because in the walk through early on it states MC might be cucked by Trevor later on depending on some stupid choice early on. The least that could be done is offer an alternate route to players. It's clumsy writing at best with little thought to intelligent review. I gave a similar review in discord and they kicked me from the channel because they can't handle anyone pointing out how weak their story actually is which is why they need the sand box and grindy points system because their concept is weak and they know it. So, they are trying to throw every tag/fetish into the game to get more financial support to milk patrons but without any care about the quality of their story/writing. As I said above done with it and no I'm not whining I am just pointing out simple facts that could have easily been recognized by anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes it's been said "few" times that mc isn't brightest bulb but luckily others are bit more dim.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
yes it's been said "few" times that mc isn't brightest bulb but luckily others are bit more dim.
I would say more the writers are dim, but believe what you want. No MC could be as dumb as this guy plus it says his aunt is the dean of this prestigious school if MC is that dumb no way he would be in this school even if his aunt is the dean. He would be lucky to get into trade school let alone community college. face it there is no argument to support the story as it's written.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The point is for a college kid MC is pretty stupid... He's blackmailing Aiko or aunt (you have to choose or play two different play throughs), however if he were reasonably intelligent he would have backed up his blackmail material to the cloud or a flash drive (blackmail 101) or some kind of device so he could use it against the aunt and aiko and kate instead of having to choose one. Then to say there's a dom path how would you consider sissification a dom route? Also the gay stuff? futa trans? If mc is gay or bi it should have been introduced at the beginning not x amount of chapters in. It was very deceptive on the dev's part to surprise us with it. But back to the blackmail... why would any reasonable person have something like that and give it up so easily. MC could easily turn the tables on kate reminding her that if he goes public with his info her lover Aiko could be deported... instead he gets his material deleted and just does whatever these bitchy women tell him to. Also the woman from Monique's clinic he goes and bangs her and then she refuses to even speak to him after that... she came at MC and he's to blame that she cheated? The standards and premise are just crap all the way around. Not everyone wants to be a gay sissy cuck because in the walk through early on it states MC might be cucked by Trevor later on depending on some stupid choice early on. The least that could be done is offer an alternate route to players. It's clumsy writing at best with little thought to intelligent review. I gave a similar review in discord and they kicked me from the channel because they can't handle anyone pointing out how weak their story actually is which is why they need the sand box and grindy points system because their concept is weak and they know it. So, they are trying to throw every tag/fetish into the game to get more financial support to milk patrons but without any care about the quality of their story/writing. As I said above done with it and no I'm not whining I am just pointing out simple facts that could have easily been recognized by anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence.
It could be a good game but but but :(

And your every point is reasonable

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes