2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
May 22, 2017
why such a low rating?
This game is a mess... most of the time you will have to use a walkthrough to make progress. Very confusing sandbox. The low pace is very frustrating too, the game has some years now, and we can't fuck some important characters, worse than that, the MC got fucked by a futa/trans (this content wasn't in the original release) T_T ..... I think people still follow the game because it has some good models like Monique.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone answer me please does this game have sissification cause I played it and still didn't find anything
yes, plenty but those are quite near end of content of current version. to see those you need to blackmail aiko (twice).

why such a low rating?
1. no walkthrough (up-to-date) and it leaves "few" too many things open which player can fuck up (see 4)
2. no ingame hints/wt
3. 1 or 2 needed to move on game w/o clicking everywhere and every1
4. buggy as hell, it's very possible that something won't trigger cuz didn't do something (like getting gun from trevor) or did but game doesn't see it done
5. stupid plot and basically it hasn't advanced anywhere past several versions

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Aw face it, everybody...(tongue in cheek)...you're playing this clusterf*ck of a game because you wanna bang Monique. Dev knows that, knows she's hot enough to keep naive patrons paying and dreaming....and he'll keep em' dreamin.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Aw face it, everybody...(tongue in cheek)...you're playing this clusterf*ck of a game because you wanna bang Monique. Dev knows that, knows she's hot enough to keep naive patrons paying and dreaming....and he'll keep em' dreamin.....
yes but at this rate it doesn't happen until 0.1.

DrakulaGeci

Oct 11, 2020
Hi! Its a Greate game! But i need a little help...I stuck in because is a map is not avalibed and i can't go anywhere! Why ? Its a bug or something ?? Please help ! Thank you!

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes