2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Any updated version of the walkthrough yet so that we know if there is anything new interesting to do besides sniffing and staining the painties of the 3 roommates ? Thanks.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Grindfest LvL100. Basically there are ~40-50 active location, 7 female character and 28 time zone, good luck to find and trigger those few new scenes out of the hundreds/thousands of opportunities.
Personally I take it as an offens that Dev is still does not give a shit about our suggestions/demands for hint system or any other guidance.

tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
I find it interresting that the dev took time to revamp the game so you do not need a walkthrough, but you still need a walkthrough or just have to stumble from place to place and wonder if you have seen everything.

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is something of a habbit to get into the demands of this game ...
Then taking in the clues MC gets every day ...
Then finding the time sink to further the game play ...
There is still a mystery why dev coded the sleep many interactions,
but always forgot to code in all of them ..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I cannot understand how people can like this game. I literally have no inclination on what I'm supposed to do to progress...
same here. starts nice but after party becomes a mess and later becomes a bigger mess.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
We shag monique yet?
Stop asking rhetorical questions you know the devil has to raise from hell kill us all then God recreates us once more we have to go thru the whole evolution process and back to this point and do it once more before you ever even see Moniques left tits.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I can guarantee a $100 dollar bet with anyone here we wont get nothing from Monique this year cant you all see whats going on yah glorified this devs game so much that he decided to turn every character into a cash grab even the slutty girls have been elevated to top tier status I cant blame the dev if this was my game I'd probably do the same the way most of you droll over Monique

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes