2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Don't know if this has been asked before but is there a different walkthrough. then the one on main page, It's good but I was hoping for a day to day one. only because for example akio pool scene . I dont want to look at her feet but you need to in order to start blackmail. but when your playing your realise that till later.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know if this has been asked before but is there a different walkthrough. then the one on main page, It's good but I was hoping for a day to day one. only because for example akio pool scene . I dont want to look at her feet but you need to in order to start blackmail. but when your playing your realise that till later.
what's in op is best you can get and sadly it isn't much. no daily limit since events can be done even weeks later.

Reactions: Lockyn87

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also do you have to blackmail everyone to continue the story or can there be a lust/love route
you can blackmail aunt but that locks you out of younger cousin scene (still get aiko scene) and atm only path is blackmail and dev said that lust/love will be possible someday (don't hold your breath while waiting that).

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
you can blackmail aunt but that locks you out of younger cousin scene (still get aiko scene) and atm only path is blackmail and dev said that lust/love will be possible someday (don't hold your breath while waiting that).

oh so because i have blackmailed aiko and the cousin, I can no longer blackmail the aunt. because I have been trying every night.

D

Deleted member 3194223

Is there a walkthrough mod for this game? Would like to give it a real try - even though the reviews aren't kind the girls look hot - but the sandbox begs for a walkthrough mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough mod for this game? Would like to give it a real try - even though the reviews aren't kind the girls look hot - but the sandbox begs for a walkthrough mod.
no since game is nightmare to mod so only written wt. you can ask on wt-mod subforum but don't expect it to happen.

D

Deleted member 3194223

no since game is nightmare to mod so only written wt. you can ask on wt-mod subforum but don't expect it to happen.
Okay! Thank you, I really didn't know. I was following the walkthrough and felt like it was a nightmare trying to keep flipping back and forth, in addition some of it was out of order or wrong. I think.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay! Thank you, I really didn't know. I was following the walkthrough and felt like it was a nightmare trying to keep flipping back and forth, in addition some of it was out of order or wrong. I think.
not out of order since it's easy to do thing x when thing q isn't done.

D

Deleted member 3194223

not out of order since it's easy to do thing x when thing q isn't done.
I never got out of the "prologue" as once it became a sandbox I was done. I didn't realize how big a sandbox it was until then, you know? Like I don't mind a wee bit of it just not the big open map thing with no way to know what to do...

Anyway, the renders seem awesome, girls are hot, but I don't like stumbling around trying to find content when all I want is a fap.

Thank you!

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes