2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Im having an issue with the new update. I go to work for chloe and she says to go to the apartment. The door slowly opens and then it send me to the main menu. I played v .14 alpha which I got the reverse BM content. then v.14 came out and that where I had the problems if that matters. Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im having an issue with the new update. I go to work for chloe and she says to go to the apartment. The door slowly opens and then it send me to the main menu. I played v .14 alpha which I got the reverse BM content. then v.14 came out and that where I had the problems if that matters. Thanks
doesn't matter, this is big pile of bugs with basically 0 content.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
i just get Headache. WTF is this game ? its nice but im Color blind. cant see the spot that i have to click like oo to the bathrom or hallway. use just another sign like arrow or somthing else so i can finde that!! its hard to see the spot.
the map dont work when u are stay in house or in hospital. fix that pls we have to click more then 10 times to get out of the house and use the map. just getting headcha after playing 10 min.
OH my god, yes that shit to get out of places to use map is so annoying....

Reactions: Paol.Willow

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
I think I'm trashing this game tbh. I mean I can get teasing your audience so that when what you want happens its better but this is just ridiculous. You can play this game 10 times and still not see what you hear about, the only repetition of sex is with a prostitute(gets REAL stale). No replay except on mods. Got to wait another year to get anywhere closer to Monique and its probably gonna be while she's sleeping. Wish ppl would stop paying dev's that confuse and prolong the fuck out of their games for more money. This isn't prolonging for content in my opinion that's for sure. Dedicated an update on the futa content for that prostitute which what apparently took 3 months. I haven't even tried this last release cause I aint gonna waste twelve fucking hours figuring out where to go because its just that unclear without wt.

sorata54

Dec 27, 2019
hello, can someone tell me how we do to blackmail sarah and aiko at the same time when we have sarah aiko and alexander picture? I saw in the walkthrough that this is possible. :(

thank you in advance for your help;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello, can someone tell me how we do to blackmail sarah and aiko at the same time when we have sarah aiko and alexander picture? I saw in the walkthrough that this is possible. :(

thank you in advance for your help;)
you get 2nd bm aiko pic after you decide to help that crazy schoolmate and that pic you use to get into her pants (2nd time if you chose to fuck her when she was stuck) and then use 1st bm pic (sarah, aiko, alexander) to get her to invite younger cousin to have fun BUT if you did use it on sarah no cousin fucking.

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
I think I'm trashing this game tbh. I mean I can get teasing your audience so that when what you want happens its better but this is just ridiculous. You can play this game 10 times and still not see what you hear about, the only repetition of sex is with a prostitute(gets REAL stale). No replay except on mods. Got to wait another year to get anywhere closer to Monique and its probably gonna be while she's sleeping. Wish ppl would stop paying dev's that confuse and prolong the fuck out of their games for more money. This isn't prolonging for content in my opinion that's for sure. Dedicated an update on the futa content for that prostitute which what apparently took 3 months. I haven't even tried this last release cause I aint gonna waste twelve fucking hours figuring out where to go because its just that unclear without wt.
I totally agree, I usually check new releases for new content with unren and get disappointed every single time....

Reactions: bobodobo and Ullubu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Name plzzzz..
don't play those games, just see those ssometimes on other site i check games (and dl from links at f95).

easiest thing is like you were told to do advanced search and add futa tag and you'll get dickgirls with all kind of colors and shapes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been training every morning in MWF and i still can't go at street night :((

PLS HELP MEEE
1. you are training wrong so restart and follow closely what monique says and train that way
2. or best method forget this non-game since it's too easy to make some mistake which later blocks advancing

Reactions: dami123

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I've been training every morning in MWF and i still can't go at street night :((

PLS HELP MEEE
U need to go every Monday(morning)
Wednesday(Afternoon)
And Friday(morning)
And then repeat the process again for like three to four weeks n a row. I'm not really sure on the amount of times tho, but I'm sure in everything else tho, n that there is no bug!!!!

Reactions: dami123
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes