2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, is the gay tag for a futa scene then? Not for actual gay stuff?
lookslike it.

Well if someone have an update of 0.13
why 0.13? 0.14 has all contents from prev. versions.

This game is really shitty...
yup.

i could use save from last version if anyone has i completely reinstall windows last week and couldnt be bothered to back up anything
no saves in game folder? besides this game is crap.

i got the lotion and went to beach wed. afternoon, no Monique.
after she caught you and mindy fucking? if so then try later or next day.

I was enjoying this til it went down the futa path. I'm a disgusting individual, but even i have standards.
you can avoid that.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
wow the Chole is hot despite being a trans woman. I hate games in which the person's gender is determined by the choices of the player. They have no personality at all. Just a shell like skyrim, mass effect etc.. Chole is a trans woman, and it's apparently hard coded into the game, which makes her very interesting. I hope there are more content with her. Mindy is ugly whom I want to avoid always, but this game has a large amount of content with mindy. It's really bad. Why not with someone like monique?
I have been expecting some sex scenes with monique from the beginning, but I couldn't still see anything like that to date. There was one scene with KATE, but it's a rape scene, and you are going to get caught by her, then they start blackmailing you.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
I feel you, you could be using tags to look for something you like, but the tags here seems to be based on "triggering" rather than content organization. The gay tag helps if you want to avoid dicks, but if you want them, huge mislead. And it's like that for every tag.
It's because the words in tags have no definition. Some people call futa games gay, if one of the women in the game dates another guy NTR. I don't think you can categorize the scenes with chole as gay, because she more looks like a woman than a man. besides some people who are into pegging appreciate for a real penis on a good looking woman. :oops:

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
I feel you, you could be using tags to look for something you like, but the tags here seems to be based on "triggering" rather than content organization. The gay tag helps if you want to avoid dicks, but if you want them, huge mislead. And it's like that for every tag.
Yeah that's it, I mean gay is literrally the fing between two guys, not a person with a dick, that's stupid, you see a woman and a trans woman you won't say that the woman is straight, so why is there different for the guy.
That's one of the biggest problem here, let the interpretation of someone and not based on the content of the game

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So I can't take a nap or sleep cause the character isn't tired. Is that a bug or did I fuck up?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
What if it's futa, and the trans woman is really hot? I am not gay anyway.
Then I don't mind fucking her, but I will never let her fuck me.
Why is there no such choice in this game? It's not like that, right?

In fact, I haven't played this game for a long time and more often than not I just look through the comments and ratings.

After entering futa on male, it became unpleasant for me.

MMay

May 19, 2018
1611837689849.png
can anyone help me with this? im not getting option to lick aiko after i fucked kate, just telling me she will think about that. i tried this option several times, still same :/ any ideas?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks for answering i had the same question. Apparently some like to "give but not get" if you know what i mean. With all the fuss now i have to give this game a try.
If you want to know, just dont talk to lady in Dark Street at night unless you are curious. You will roam free in Dark Street after you kick gang ass.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 1008051
can anyone help me with this? im not getting option to lick aiko after i fucked kate, just telling me she will think about that. i tried this option several times, still same :/ any ideas?
Considering the trigger events that have to be true, I would suggest that you talk to Kate at night in her bedroom so that she tells you to get lost and help Aiko, then the next afternoon at school talk to Aiko in the hallway. IF that does not trigger the event then there may be something wrong.

Last edited:

MMay

May 19, 2018
Considering the trigger events that have to be true, I would suggest that you talk to Kate at night in her bedroom so that she tells you to get lost and help Aiko, then then next afternoon at school talk to Aiko in the hallway. IF that does not trigger the event then there may be something wrong.
ye, i already talked with kate :/

edit: changed chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 to 1 and its fine now, kinda weird cus i did it earlier and it didnt work, but well.. :p

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
ye, i already talked with kate :/

edit: changed chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 to 1 and its fine now, kinda weird cus i did it earlier and it didnt work, but well.. :p
That is why I mentioned in my Edit post that you would have to try the value of 1 or 2. Some said 1 worked others said 2 worked. Just so happen the 2 worked for me.

MMay

May 19, 2018
That is why I mentioned in my Edit post that you would have to try the value of 1 or 2. Some said 1 worked others said 2 worked. Just so happen the 2 worked for me.
the thing is i tried both 1 and 2 yesterday and it didnt work XD
/u played new update? how to trigger new scenes?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
where can i edit
Look in the game folder and open the Aiko.rpy file using something like Notepad++ and look for line 1128. You want to change the value for "Hey" if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 0 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon" to either chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == #(change the # to either 1 or 2) and then load up the game and try it. I just tested it and with the value of "2" it triggered the convo for me. Others were able to get it to trigger with "1" so it is worth a shot.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
the thing is i tried both 1 and 2 yesterday and it didnt work XD
/u played new update? how to trigger new scenes?
Yeah I did and was stuck on the Reverse BM Kate & Aiko just like everyone else until I looked into the code that triggered the Aiko convo. After that I did some testing and got it to work form and hence why I passed on what I knew and tried.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
there's something about the missions,or quest need to complete to progress in the story?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes