2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
Fuck that this games repeat 6 time restarting games finally was same thing. Monique at the beach ( jet ski ) event was finished but didn't get aiko & kate reverse blackmail (pussy lick).

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
tried this once reading the posts i can see its only got worse don't know how a dev can mess a game up this bad real shame

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really hope they will realize that they failed with the sandbox/freeroam aproach and do it like "Alexandra" and revamp this.
Before the freeroam this was such a great game with so much potential. Its so sad to see this mess :(

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
I really hope they will realize that they failed with the sandbox/freeroam aproach and do it like "Alexandra" and revamp this.
Before the freeroam this was such a great game with so much potential. Its so sad to see this mess :(
I wonder if this developer will just ignore this these type of comments as I know some do obviously, and others don't. This really was one of my favorite games I looked for updates for but now, eh, ay Project Helius is pretty dope if your into that sorta thing.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
that is the only thing that frucks up games is Sandbox and free roam.
But when a game like this one was one of the best then they screw up by doing that very thing.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I wonder if this developer will just ignore this these type of comments as I know some do obviously, and others don't. This really was one of my favorite games I looked for updates for but now, eh, ay Project Helius is pretty dope if your into that sorta thing.
The answer is yes! We said always about 10-15 updates before each 1 of update...

wusjhao

Jun 26, 2018
Fuck that this games repeat 6 time restarting games finally was same thing. Monique at the beach ( jet ski ) event was finished but didn't get aiko & kate reverse blackmail (pussy lick).
dont play mini scene in v12 Walkthrough before Monique at the beach ( jet ski ) event and chole event

Reactions: GoodDay2u

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Free roams oftentimes aren't really free, requiring guides, and serve only to frustrate the player, hide lack of content, or both.
Games like Power Vacuum, where everything is clear and fun, are rare. Sadly.
This... right now, is nowhere near.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes