2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok I may have possibly figured out why previous saves will not trigger the Aiko Reverse Blackmail convos in the hallway. Seems the dev has checks for all the possible options except for: if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 1 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon": , that is unless I am understanding the renpy code wrong.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
NTR is NOT the focus of the story at all and I been playing since FOREVER. I've even had custom renders made for me. You guys jumping the shark a bit here, to be honest I'm not even sure why the Tag was added. Akiko wasn't fucking someone else in front of you to make you jealous or hurt you, she was forced and has been forced into these situations. Yes there is nothing you can do about it. RIGHT NOW. But pay attention to how things work, you been gathering blackmail on everyone throughout the game. I'm positive that Akiko's story was always ment to be Dark and by the end I'm sure you will get a few options. Save her from your fucked up family through blackmail of your own, or join them in her torment. But legit this game always had some darker scense and LI fucking other characters. You aren't a thing with any of them yet, you're positioning yourself to either get what you want romantically or take what you want by force. If that isn't something you can vibe with you might not be playing the right game. But honestly this game doesn't now nor ever has had an NTR focus.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
NTR is NOT the focus of the story at all and I been playing since FOREVER. I've even had custom renders made for me. You guys jumping the shark a bit here, to be honest I'm not even sure why the Tag was added. Akiko wasn't fucking someone else in front of you to make you jealous or hurt you, she was forced and has been forced into these situations. Yes there is nothing you can do about it. RIGHT NOW. But pay attention to how things work, you been gathering blackmail on everyone throughout the game. I'm positive that Akiko's story was always ment to be Dark and by the end I'm sure you will get a few options. Save her from your fucked up family through blackmail of your own, or join them in her torment. But legit this game always had some darker scense and LI fucking other characters. You aren't a thing with any of them yet, you're positioning yourself to either get what you want romantically or take what you want by force. If that isn't something you can vibe with you might not be playing the right game. But honestly this game doesn't now nor ever has had an NTR focus.
Thank you for this description!

I was looking at this title as it seemed to have some potential but was wondering about the NTR / Near NTR / NTR Like content (I am not a fan of any of these.)

I am going to pass on this title because of the unavoidable nature of these elements. While I don't think this is something I will play, I wish the developer all the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
Does this game has after so many updates still this unbelievably retarded gameplay? Or is it save to play, without getting stupid by grinding and clicking at everything, just to look if there is any posibility that it effects anything?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
A friend recommended this game to me. But the description and the tags (NTR, blackmail, sleep sex, rape, corruption, futa/trans) aren't to my liking. Your description has made it clear to me that I'm not going to try it.

In any case, thanks to the developer for the game.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I really don't care so much about the grinding, clicking etc..etc..and I love this game but unfortunately it gives me the impression that there is no progression in the game.

Reactions: kinox90 and Alteni

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Ok I may have possibly figured out why previous saves will not trigger the Aiko Reverse Blackmail convos in the hallway. Seems the dev has checks for all the possible options except for: if chat_with_angry_kate_on_phone == 1 and chat_with_angry_aiko_university_hallway == 1 and navigation.calendar.GetTime() == "Afternoon": , that is unless I am understanding the renpy code wrong.
you ze man. I had ==2 for Aiko and was impossible to move on till I change it back to 1. Thanks

Reactions: supermanz95

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
ive lost my save file that i been playing since 3years ngl starting this game is a nightmare especialy for the new players

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes