2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone succeeded with pleasuring Aiko at any stage? I can't click fast enough to fulfill the bar in time. Even tryed with the two "enter"s alternatively :( Shouls I go with blackmailing Sarah instead of fucking Kate?
autoclicker clicking every 1ms, far from easy to human achieve required speed on normal mouse.

ANY PC SAVE GAME ???
plenty but most are very early game.

any cheat code for money ?
saveditonline.com or pickup money from lawn every morning.

what kind of ntr has this game?
aiko (later li, not li at that point) gets fucked by old guys.

0.16 What's updated?Is there a strategy?
wt tells what's new and my review is on prev. page.

Hey guys
Which characters received an update
read wt.

guess wt mod for this game are long gone already.. :confused:
never had and would be difficult to keep up-to-date.

hasnt that scene been in the game for a while now, or is there something new?
masturbating to pants yes but getting caught not.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Woah is this game really that bad? Im asking cuz by the little Ive read in the thread and the reviews it seems like that.
Let me give you just a tad info this thread has 284 pages as I reply to you if you add up between how much comments is trashing this game and how much are praising it you would in all honesty end with these results 274 trash 10 praise this is not a guess this is an accurate statement. The only thing keeping this game a float is hopes of ever getting Monique eventually that will not be enough to keep this boat from sinking.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
From the Walkthrough:
To play the Ruby path you will need to burn all your bridges with all 5 girls
... and that's basically the whole stupid game. Always choose one out of the hotties and try to get married to her... lol, that's not exactly why we are here on this website. :)

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
The Dev are not thinking. If they would they would of heard most of the complaints and fix them but they keep doing what they want. Ignoring everyone. When this game first released it had so much potential. Not its all but dead.

" "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." " This is really deep

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The beach babe who you can romance and get down with has intimate relations with the bartender who introduces her to you right next to you
The house maid who you can go after early on has intimate scenes with other house mates before your very eyes before you
Guys, how is the NTR in this game? Light/little, or are there many scenes around NTR? I'm primarily interested and want to play the NTR aspect of the game, so will appreciate any feedback about it!
Hope that helps, ”cause numerous other instances are just waiting to pounce.
Keep in mind most romance paths are not in yet, you get gurls by force of circumstance

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
that’s when they’re going to put another way to get money because earning 20 by 20 is a hassle you have to do it plenty of times for a lot of money ?

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
I see other game with blue balls plot like this already has alot of sex scene and some game that came out the same time like this game is already finished

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pickup money from lawn every morning. where is that?
somewhere on the lawn in morning. if you need money edit save.

So if I get this right, Aiko is the only NTR content?
yes atm.

... and that's basically the whole stupid game. Always choose one out of the hotties and try to get married to her... lol, that's not exactly why we are here on this website. :)
yea haven't gotten basically anywhere with other girls and then needs to abandon those to get somewhere with 1 girl. totally logical [NOT].

what dev thinking with opening new route before he finish the other route
nothing.

The Dev are not thinking. If they would they would of heard most of the complaints and fix them but they keep doing what they want. Ignoring everyone. When this game first released it had so much potential. Not its all but dead.
dev only listens what supporters say and if some1 mocks game in discord it's ban.

Guys, how is the NTR in this game? Light/little, or are there many scenes around NTR? I'm primarily interested and want to play the NTR aspect of the game, so will appreciate any feedback about it!
very light as i posted in prev. page. future li gets fucked by old guys and it happens even if doesn't watch it.

that’s when they’re going to put another way to get money because earning 20 by 20 is a hassle you have to do it plenty of times for a lot of money ?
someday. before just edit save to give to mc 9999 bucks.

july852

May 16, 2019
Damn, the content seems cool, but the game is horrible to play... I literally only see the CG images now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gay, futa, ntr yikes
Can they be avoided or not?
no gay (unless goes to work for chloe)
no futa (as above and stays away from chloe)
yes ntr (very mild, potential future li gets fucked by old guys, happens even if doesn't watch it but then nothing to blackmail with)
don't ask what the hell dev is doing (some/many of us think that even he doesn't know).

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes