2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
want to know how many times need to do the gym thing before i can go to dark street at night ?
i think i do more then 40

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I agree with 90% of comments 'It could have been Great' but its developed into an utter SH*T SHOW, 3years in development, for 30mins of actual story! it doesn't get any worse, Ive clickin for so long, (i genuinely cant even remember if blacked mailed or not) ive forgot haha! I give up BIN

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 years in development and no content! Havent played since 0.13.
there is content BUT sadly not with cousins or auntie w/o blackmailing.

3 times. Read the note from Monica carefully. You need to observe the day of the week and the time of day
yes unless game decides that player did something wrong or didn't do something.

I agree with 90% of comments 'It could have been Great' but its developed into an utter SH*T SHOW, 3years in development, for 30mins of actual story! it doesn't get any worse, Ive clickin for so long, (i genuinely cant even remember if blacked mailed or not) ive forgot haha! I give up BIN
very true. blackmail or not is easy to check, if kate doesn't speak to mc then blackmail path.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So, finally any progress with Monique ? Can someone answer me, without spoiling anything, please? Well appreciated. Don't want to download it for a 100th update about Aiko. I'm fed up with her.
No and it most likely won't happen in the next 2-5 years, if ever.

Reactions: L0b0ts

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unless the walk-through is also 3.42 gigs then the link is broken.
nope only 26MB, you just clicked wrong link.

play play play no see kete only aiko every to night

someone help me please
possible that you got bugged. satisfying aiko is atm few nights thing since it's made to fail on every other attempt.

This game deserved to be reworked, don't know why developer thought making it a grind fest to be a good thing.
cuz he:

1. is idiot
2. has idiots as supporters
3. doesn't know what he's doing
4. tries to add all possible genres to 1 game

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes