2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Aiko love route .. where does it start?
”cause you see her going down on some babes and then what?
well then there's nothing, you could ask from dev at discord but don't expect answer.

aiko got love route on prev. update but that reqs no bm path aka no hate points.

no can do.
Did you try it out yet?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why this game got low rating Im curious?
cause it's shitshow, if no wt then not playable, it's very clear that dev doesn't know what he is doing, game bugs too easily aka if you do thing thing a wrong you can't get thing b and can't advance on that path, too many routes lately (love, hate, abandon all other girls to date 1), stupid plot, no sex much (unless submits to futa whore but then is in receiving not giving end) besides repeating sex with daytime whore and clickfest trying to figure where is trigger to advance on story if no wt.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Why this game got low rating Im curious?
i dunno...when i played it there was not much content (maybe still true)...i followed some walkthrough so it was more or less ok (but as noted in-house navigation is rather uncomfy) .. as i played with cheats i failed to progress due to some bug so i ditched it.

Reactions: Madtt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
seriously?
To play devil's advocate, if someone new plays it then it does seem pretty good. They haven't gone through months of nonsense waiting for content with a certain cousin that's being milked to fuck and the games lack of direction.

All they see is a bunch of decent looking models, a bit of something different with the man whore stuff and Chloe and some fun times with Aiko who is an awesome character.

I loved it when I first played it and have waited for an Aiko romance path. It's the rest of the nonsense and the fact it just never seems to move forward that have started to stale it for me.

New players haven't had the time to get jaded with it yet.

boy2636

Dec 4, 2019
It seems like beautiful characters,but from update to update there is no progress in the plot.Because of this, there is no desire to download or wait for updates because the plot as it was a year ago and remained in the same place, there is no desire to play it .

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes