2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To play devil's advocate, if someone new plays it then it does seem pretty good. They haven't gone through months of nonsense waiting for content with a certain cousin that's being milked to fuck and the games lack of direction.
yea start and early isn't bad but after that it goes south.

Theres new Monique content?
based on wt can invite her to bar and req is 0 hate which i think isn't easiest thing after jetski trip. so once again dev basically forces player to restart if didn't already do so to start aiko's love path.

most of new content is with ruby (what started on prev. update ends on this for now).

It seems like beautiful characters,but from update to update there is no progress in the plot.Because of this, there is no desire to download or wait for updates because the plot as it was a year ago and remained in the same place, there is no desire to play it .
well dev added aiko and mon lovepaths but neither yet leads to between sheets.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I played this game from the beginning. At first it was interesting with nice teases in the plot. The scenes with Aiko and the Aunt/mom? (it was teased in a scene that M/C may actually be the Aunt's son) were really extreme and were the first to make me think twice about this game. I kept on though because of the possibilities with the cousins and other characters and because I was interested in the plot playing out. Then came the originally forced scene with Chloe the Trap (Bugger that!) and I was ready to quit following. After a lot of complaints the Dev added an out so that scene and content could be avoided. Then we get the Aiko blackmail scenes for a couple updates which are again not my thing. Now we have Monique as a dominatrix personality like her mom after two updates worth of, wait for it, more Chloe. The dates in the bar were lackluster and only serve to give users like me some reason stay with the game, but I think I'm done. This one is going in a dark direction I don't wish to follow. I wish the Dev good luck with the project.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Will never understand why someone removes the auto forward function in a VN style game or why there is no quick menu. Stopped playing the game after few minutes because the clicking was annoying.

Last edited:

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
the developer of this game is open minded and genius,does not makes a game for the Puritans but a different game.For people asking for something different than usual.

Different is not synonymous with something well done. It may be "different" (very questionable) "in many ways" but it is not well done. For me the developer started very well, but at some point he lost his way in history and development.
What is redeemable today? The renders are good, very specific scenes achieved through an orgy of clicks, nothing more.

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Sometimes we complain about devs abandoning their games or just jumping to another game, but this game makes me think why he just doesnt abandon it. The game is dead and dev keeps milking it's dead body with so called updates

Reactions: boy2636

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sometimes we complain about devs abandoning their games or just jumping to another game, but this game makes me think why he just doesnt abandon it. The game is dead and dev keeps milking it's dead body with so called updates
cuz he gets dineros from patrons.

Is this the Full version?
Where ccan I find the cheat und Gallery-mod for this full game??
1. well 0.0.16 full but there are many updates coming.
2. op has gallery mod (dunno if up-to-date)
3. i know big bolded fonts are nice but try not to use those
4. same as above applies to emojis.

more chloe sucky sucky?
since when? if pre 0.0.16 then yes but if after .16 alpha then no.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
guess i have to start over because things happened randomly not acurately with the walkthrough now cant progress

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
im kinda curious on the ntr content.. i saw that tag, but content-wise...?
It's not really just labeled that because of their definition of it, other than one scene which is avoidable from what i know. That being said i haven't managed to play all the way through because my game bugged.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
there is start of mon love path, bit more aiko love path and end of ruby path for now.
So its finally ok for those of us preferring the softer/love path to come back to the game? Haven't touched the game since update .14.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
depends on what is worth it for you...

for me I've been waiting to finally get the promised non-blackmail, love path which apparently starts in this update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
..suggest you take both :unsure:
aiko and mon or what?

im kinda curious on the ntr content.. i saw that tag, but content-wise...?
future li (as of 0.0.16 alpha) gets fucked by old guys and mc watches those and gets blackmail material. not ntr since it can't be retroactive.

So its finally ok for those of us preferring the softer/love path to come back to the game? Haven't touched the game since update .14.
on both paths (aiko and mon) you need 0 hate which on 1st case reqs save before blackmailing and on other jetski trip might make it impossible to start. if both follow same path as ruby then 1 time fuck (bj, pussy or anal) until update xxx.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes