2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
May 30, 2020
Started over with the latest version. Got this bug when i go to Kate's bathroom and the early part of the game to talk about Aiko night. The game brings me to the main screen if i try to Ignore.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'navigation/Kate_Bedroom/night/kate_bedroom_afternoon_a.png'> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Kate_Bedroom/night/kate_bedroom_afternoon_a.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "rooms.rpyc", line 326, in script
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1256, in load
    surf = cache.get(self.image)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Games\Download\Indecent desires - tbc\IndecentDesires-theGamev016-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Kate_Bedroom/night/kate_bedroom_afternoon_a.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Indecent Desires theGamev016
Sun May 30 21:08:29 2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As I've said before I detest blackmail in almost every case, so I refused to do so with Aiko at the expense of not having sex with her, and as for Mon, have yet to progress to the jetski scene. I'm assuming I have 0 hate since last I checked my MC was simpin for the main 3 girls + Aiko. Will only Monique and Aiko be the only ones we can romance as L.I.? Specifically the other 2 main girls?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As I've said before I detest blackmail in almost every case, so I refused to do so with Aiko at the expense of not having sex with her, and as for Mon, have yet to progress to the jetski scene. I'm assuming I have 0 hate since last I checked my MC was simpin for the main 3 girls + Aiko. Will only Monique and Aiko be the only ones we can romance as L.I.? Specifically the other 2 main girls?
there is ruby path but that reqs you abandon all other girls. others will get their love routes prolly.

Save game please :D
there's plenty of working saves posted to this thread so use search.

Walkthrough MOD plisss!!!o_O
no sane modder touches this pos so you need to follow written wt. you can try requesting wt-mod on proper sub-forum but don't think you'll have any luck.

Is the Work for Trevor path available now?
nope according to wt (not mentioned since it was introduced).

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Is it possible to not have a sound when you click "mute all" or not ?
IT IS A BIG BUG !!
I not thank you for this. A horrible experience.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i didn't see any difference between version 16Alpha & 16
i didn't found any new content

Dark hunter

Jan 3, 2020
aiko and mon or what?

future li (as of 0.0.16 alpha) gets fucked by old guys and mc watches those and gets blackmail material. not ntr since it can't be retroactive.

on both paths (aiko and mon) you need 0 hate which on 1st case reqs save before blackmailing and on other jetski trip might make it impossible to start. if both follow same path as ruby then 1 time fuck (bj, pussy or anal) until update xxx.
how to get mon scene where and when to talk to her?

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019

Why would you ever choose this game if you hate blackmail?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes